Jack Wilshere

Wish him all the best an incredible talent who deserved more game time with us in his second spell.

Can't understate how special it is to have a guy who puts his ego to one side because he just wants to play football.

L. Cook looked his best when Wilshere was around has been lost ever since.

Driving home listening to TS and Jack Wilshere was being asked by Andy Goldstein about our chances of staying up and how little affect our small crowd has in being the '12th man ' when needed. To be fair to Jack he said that one of the best atmospheres he's ever experienced was the comeback against Liverpool in the 4-3 win. Jack also pointed out away teams can be caught out by the atmosphere generated by such a small crowd compared to others. Listening to him talk I got the impression that JW enjoyed his time with us. Fairplay to him. We can generate some bl00dy good noise when we want to !

Driving home listening to TS and Jack Wilshere was being asked by Andy Goldstein about our chances of staying up and how little affect our small crowd has in being the '12th man ' when needed. To be fair to Jack he said that one of the best atmospheres he's ever experienced was the comeback against Liverpool in the 4-3 win. Jack also pointed out away teams can be caught out by the atmosphere generated by such a small crowd compared to others. Listening to him talk I got the impression that JW enjoyed his time with us. Fairplay to him. We can generate some bl00dy good noise when we want to !

I think he should just be a pundit now. He's pretty good at it and seems to enjoy it.

He was co presenting in the drive time show before he went to Denmark - is he back doing that again or was it a one off interview?

I think he had more influence on players like Lewis Cook than we can imagine. I for one think he was a great asset to the team even if he didn't score any goals. I always felt he drew the opposition to him allowing space for others and his calmness on the ball I have seen almost replicated by Lewis Cook and Gavin Kilkenny it must have rubbed off.

I caught some of that
the presenter was blowing smoke up his backside suggesting he could still do a job in the prem
clearly didn't see him play for us for the majority of his 40 odd appearances and in particular the last few

I caught some of that
the presenter was blowing smoke up his backside suggesting he could still do a job in the prem
clearly didn't see him play for us for the majority of his 40 odd appearances and in particular the last few

not sure about still able to do it in prem either but think your comments on his performance are skewed too far to the negative.

to start with up to Christmas time in the prem I thought jack was class for us but second half of the season his effectiveness waned and rightly dropped.

re his loan spell, again thought he did well for us until JT left. Thereafter didn’t fit in with the way woodgate wanted to play.

Emphasis on when we want to!

not sure about still able to do it in prem either but think your comments on his performance are skewed too far to the negative.

to start with up to Christmas time in the prem I thought jack was class for us but second half of the season his effectiveness waned and rightly dropped.

re his loan spell, again thought he did well for us until JT left. Thereafter didn’t fit in with the way woodgate wanted to play.

I thought Jack was excellent throughout both spells here , both in terms of attitude and contributions to the team/club .

Absolutely no Billy Big B&&&&&&s attitude whatsoever and he doesn’t have to be so complimentary about us unless he really means it , which he does .

Was disappointed when we let Jack go. Thought he would have been a decent asset to have for a full season particularly given the injury crisis at the start of the season, as it went on I’m sure he wouldn’t have got any game time though. Would love to see him back pkayihg in England

;