Jack Wilshere

:cry:
Feel a bit sorry for the bloke.
He was more than happy to be here last season but unfortunately we rarely needed him, so he had very few opportunities to show what he still had to offer. He probably wasted his time being here, hoping it would keep him in people’s minds.
I really hope he can revive his career and play regularly somewhere.
A really talented guy who was terribly unlucky with injuries.
Good luck Jack and thanks for being so professional in your stints with us !

:cry:
Feel a bit sorry for the bloke.
He was more than happy to be here last season but unfortunately we rarely needed him, so he had very few opportunities to show what he still had to offer. He probably wasted his time being here, hoping it would keep him in people’s minds.
I really hope he can revive his career and play regularly somewhere.
A really talented guy who was terribly unlucky with injuries.
Good luck Jack and thanks for being so professional in your stints with us !
That's a good post, I agree with it all. Top man and top professional. Gutted it didn't work out for him last season with us, I still wish he had been used a little more, especially in play offs..
Really hope someone gives him a chance, goes to show football is a short career.
Whatever happens I will always be grateful for him gracing the red and black shirt.

I thought he warranted a bigger role for us last year and am surprised nobody has come in with a pay as you play deal. Still has a lot to offer if he can stay fit.

Unfortunately for Jack, there's an unbridgeable gap between his football ability and his ability to show it on the pitch. He's got the skills to command top wages but no one believes he's got the durability to command top wages.

Good luck to him. Maybe football played at a different pace than in England may give him a chance to get a run without picking up niggles.

Firmly in mid table in Danish league. Seems a weird move. Doubt he's getting paid much. Maybe just fancied a change of scenary. Has a few kids with his g/f too I think (who isn;t Danish), so on face of it, seems a bit odd overall.View attachment 7268
Agree, can't believe he couldn't get a club in the UK so maybe he is looking for a league where he won't get kicked for 90 minutes just because of who he is.

But surprised to be honest, he certainly isn’t anything to shout home about at Championship level anymore but at the same time he didn’t look terribly out of his depth, thought he might get a lower championship/league one club.

Firmly in mid table in Danish league. Seems a weird move. Doubt he's getting paid much. Maybe just fancied a change of scenary. Has a few kids with his g/f too I think (who isn;t Danish), so on face of it, seems a bit odd overall.View attachment 7268

Haven’t read the ins and outs but perhaps it’s a short term deal until May and hoping to stay fit and get his face back in the window over here

;