Jim Frevola

It would just be good to hear / read from him first - plans and suchlike, to get to know him more. Questions would no doubt follow from there.

Having a conversation with the board isn't something we're really used to!

can you name a couple of suitable candidates?
Is it Les’s job to name candidates. Odd suggestion that fans should own the talent bank for managers. The ironic thing is if Les suggested someone a few on here would say ‘how do you know they would come?’

You either believe that the worlds best people for three out of the last four appointments for the most important position in our club were already in the building …. Or you realise our esteemed, self elected. well paid duo don’t have a clue.

Is it Les’s job to name candidates. Odd suggestion that fans should own the talent bank for managers. The ironic thing is if Les suggested someone a few on here would say ‘how do you know they would come?’

You either believe that the worlds best people for three out of the last four appointments for the most important position in our club were already in the building …. Or you realise our esteemed, self elected. well paid duo don’t have a clue.
I'm not saying it is Les's job to name candidates (unless he's just taken over from Blake/Hughes). Les wants to ask Jim Frevola when we will be hiring a manager with experience of a premier league survival battle, and I'm asking Les to name someone, as off the top of my head I can't think of any suitable/available managers with premier league relegation battle experience - can you?

I

I read his role only relates to commercial activity, with all things player/coaching staff related sitting with Blake and Hughes.

I hate this logic when it comes to topics like this lol. As fans, it’s not our job to come up with replacements. In this specific instance, it does seem like a particularly challenging time for clubs like ours to source replacements. But again, I don’t need to know who’s out there to recognise that the team doesn’t look very good**. I’m an emotionally invested paying customer, not a board strategist.

**although I’m feeling much more positive about the team at this present moment anyway so the whole topic has lost all relevance to me!

Well said Neil, nobody knows who will or won't Successful ? So I am not suggesting anyone in particular
But surely the default requirements would be : Experience with the Premier league / Experience with relegation battles / Experience with dogfight tactics etc. Or they could just promote the assistant manager and hope for the best..... but only a fool would do that. Its not rocket science is it ?

Are they going to continue supporting all the community stuff they do or maybe even expand it ?

Are they going to continue with the Riverside Rocket to away matches? It's something not many other clubs provide and I can tell you, it's been a life line for me and especially the Good Lady over these last couple of years : )

Which band does he prefer, Phish or the Grateful Dead : )

Well said Neil, nobody knows who will or won't Successful ? So I am not suggesting anyone in particular
But surely the default requirements would be : Experience with the Premier league / Experience with relegation battles / Experience with dogfight tactics etc. Or they could just promote the assistant manager and hope for the best..... but only a fool would do that. Its not rocket science is it ?
I agree about the criteria for a desired manager(e.g. experience of premier league relegation battles), I just don't think anyone (suitable) actually exists! Do they?

I agree about the criteria for a desired manager(e.g. experience of premier league relegation battles), I just don't think anyone (suitable) actually exists! Do they?
Maybe they do, and maybe they don't. It is a fact that there are or were ,more suitable candidates. I am not paid to look into this.
I am sure if this though, the appointment of GON was made because of inadequate work behind the scenes

Maybe they do, and maybe they don't. It is a fact that there are or were ,more suitable candidates. I am not paid to look into this.
I am sure if this though, the appointment of GON was made because of inadequate work behind the scenes

You are “sure” but have no knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes.

;