Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now your replies are becoming desperate and foolish.

The second point about JT being friends with the Shef U CEO is a hard fact.

The first point is a pretty common opinion and very hard to disagree with. Eddie did do things his own way. JT worked on set pieces and as soon as he took the managers job, changed the style, formation and tactics overnight.

Now your replies are becoming desperate and foolish.
Let me ask you this. Why do you think that Kris Temple says that Eddie won’t work with Jason again any time soon? Why do you think John Bailey (close friend of EH) refers to JT as the snake? Before you ask I’m not in the know by any means but it doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines.

The first point is a pretty common opinion and very hard to disagree with. Eddie did do things his own way. JT worked on set pieces and as soon as he took the managers job, changed the style, formation and tactics overnight.
The second point implies either that the CEO has no other friends, or simply chose Tindall on the basis he knew him.

As for the first, I don't think because its a common opinion it necessarily makes it true. EH went into that role with no experience, and all good leaders draw from those around them.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think that Kris Temple says that Eddie won’t work with Jason again any time soon? Why do you think John Bailey (close friend of EH) refers to JT as the snake? Before you ask I’m not in the know by any means but it doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines.
What do either of those questions have to do with JT being a useless manager?

Careful, you’re not supposed to agree with me on here haha

Is he any different to Blake and Mostyn, in that he got lucky that Eddie came along? Look at his record at the club in both stints without Eddie. Both coincided with a period of dour football with three at the back. Anybody else remember the magical duo of JT and Jimmy Quinn? Eddie is exceptional, JT got lucky that he was in the right place at the right time.
Eddie chose Tindall, you can't say the same about Mostyn and Blake.

If he's a snake he's hardly a yes man is he? Not to mention all of the many interviews that both JT and EH have done over the years where they say they used to fall out all the time.

There is no nuance in your opinion on JT, which is why it comes across as silly. He may have come up short but your description of him as clueless isn't born out by the facts. At the start of the season he was able to turn around a team that had lost all confidence and some of their best players. He was refreshingly quick to make changes and often turned around poor first half performances and have them come out second half in a barnstorming fashion.

He wasn't good enough but he gave it a decent go. I suspect JW is the same yet you've nail you colours so firmly to the "JT is a useless Clown" mast that you're now over praising him despite him presiding over some equally inept performances. Did you enjoy the Southampton game?

1- Eddie liked to do things his own way, to be in complete control. Jason was perfect for him because he was a ‘yes man.’ Just grateful to be in the position.
2- because he is mates with the Sheff U CEO.
you really haven't a clue at all.ypur first point couldn't be further from the truth and that's a fact not hear say.

I think Woodgate is the most charismatic manager we've had since Machin but Charisma can only get you so far. Doesn't make you a great manager mind, because Eddie was an exceptional best ever manager but a quiet reserved man who was more smart than charismatic.

If memory serves me correctly Eddie chose Mostyn as chairman as well!

Max did actually

Inset left a dumb blood sucking Neil Snake, and on the right his attractive Russian wife, Alesya Blake posing on a Bentley who is with him because he looks like Brad Pitt and is really good at his job. 5fc3cf9c85f5407e363baaf7.jpg

He should have bought her one of those blowy things to clear those leaves off the drive - it looks a right old mess
Hard times at AFCB these days. Judging by the state of his driveway he can no longer afford to pay the gardener and had to reluctantly let him go.
I'd suggest that he could shove a broom in his missus' hands so she could get cracking on with it, but judging by the look of her, she'd struggle to get it in motion ! :yes:

;