Jonathan Woodgate

Do you want Woodgate in charge first game of next season?

• Yes

Votes: 102 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 104 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because we are the fans we are the club.
Jeez Rob you just love being a mushroom.
Laughable.

What is the point of clues? Some will love the choice and others will hate it. It also might make any negotiations more difficult and expensive.

But you carry on getting upset because you havent been told who the club are talking to.

Your post is even stranger. Why should we get any clues as to who theyre talking to?

Indeed, I see it as a positive if our dealings aren't slipped in to the public domain, and the board deserves credit for that.

As long as it doesn;t transpire down the line its because they conducted no external search for candidates...

The questions asked above may be answered on Monday re this little bit.

‘including questions on key decisions of last 12 months, Demin commitment, board silence’

I know he’s had a bit of stick on this board but I think Chris Wilder would be good shout. Looks like his move to West Brom may fall through. No nonsense and proven can get a bunch of lower league players to gel. Yes questionable record in the transfer market once in the premier league, a bit similar to us really in having pants pulled down by Liverpool!! Still, fully expecting Woodgate and to be honest I’m ok with that as at least the team seemed to buy into him

It;s hard to really care tbh, I choose in favor of JW because he knows the squad and I like his personality but come next season when were mid-table at Xmas after selling few key players it will be the same clowns making the same decision (as they did with JT and EH) and they will appoint the most unlikable, cheap and unqualified manager to guide us nowhere yet expect them to get us to the PL to get their rich man's PL salary back.

Sounds a genuine guy who probably deserved to be given more time…I wish him well and hope he has a good managerial career somewhere in the future.
Football is a strange game that doesn’t really imitate real life…

If that's Woody gone.. we can concentrate on not getting Parker, for another month before he don't come...then we can find a Manager...just in time fer the start of a Bumper Season of Fun!

Best Squad 2...dont miss this Epic!

;