Jordon Ibe

Ah yes Wayne Rooney - that paragon who pops up incessantly whining about what a hard time poor pro footballers like him are having.

Driving whilst banned, ffs.
I hope Jordon sorts his life out sharpish or else he's going to end up tumbling further and further downhill, and almsot certainly without PL wages providing a livihood.

Wasn't he spouting off a little while ago about 'making his daughter proud of him'???
Really think she's gonna be super proud of a father who not only gets done for crashing his car, but the goes and drives whilst disqualified....
notice that the 'mental health' get out card has been used, whether true or not I don't know...but to me, he is a total waste of time and money.

Such a pity that the talent he did seem to have has come to nought. He has failed every test of maturity and appears to be one of those flaky self absorbed prats that spout politically corrected (doubt he does his own press relases) statements about regret whilst we all know it's only a matter of time before the next issue and wallow in self pity. For God's sake Jordon, and for your own wellbeing, grow up!

And thus spake every perfect person on this forum.
No, not every 'perfect person' Rob, but let's just say that most of us have actually LEARNT from our mistakes, and hopefully become better people because of it.
Sadly, Jordan doesn't seem to have the savvy to at least learn from his mistakes, I mean, knowing he was banned, and the high profile reaction that received for that, he still decided to drive?? This wasn't his first misdemeanor either from what I can remember. Was in trouble with Eddie more than once for disciplinary reasons??
Obviously not intelligent enough to correct mistakes...Simples...

I understand mental health, but driving whilst banned isn’t an ‘error’ as he puts it, it’s called taking a chance and pure stupidity.
Hopefully he sorts himself out for the sake of himself and his kid.

I understand mental health, but driving whilst banned isn’t an ‘error’ as he puts it, it’s called taking a chance and pure stupidity.
Hopefully he sorts himself out for the sake of himself and his kid.
You are correct bc.Having been banned myself the temptation is always there if running late or an emergency crops up (i never drove whilst banned)but it is a selfish act by someone who probably feels above the law. Its not like he doesnt have the money for a cab. I also doubt this was the first time hes driven just the first time hes been caught.
As an aside can some one point me in right direction for a moderator.Ive had to open new account as cant remember login details.Thanks in advance

You are correct bc.Having been banned myself the temptation is always there if running late or an emergency crops up (i never drove whilst banned)but it is a selfish act by someone who probably feels above the law. Its not like he doesnt have the money for a cab. I also doubt this was the first time hes driven just the first time hes been caught.
As an aside can some one point me in right direction for a moderator.Ive had to open new account as cant remember login details.Thanks in advance

@DJ

There's a possible prison sentence for this offence, depending on the category. I assume it took place during lockdown, too. A dim view will be taken of that.

;