Jordon Ibe

You've got to hope Jordan comes good, or it's a wasted talent; whether here or somewhere else, got to wish the young lad all the best ... we all make mistakes, but maybe ours are not in the glare of publicity ...

All the best Jordan, listen to Eddie & move onwards & up !

When he says he's open to taking a pay cut, I rather suspect it's that or signing on.

Even in the insane world of football finance there surely can't be anyone who would look at what he's done here and think 'There's a man we need to push the boat out for, even if we need to bump up his already significant salary'.

Unless Peter Risdale is involved at a club somewhere, of course.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already and I'm well out of date. But reading Ibe could be joining Celtic on a free in the summer. Now, I know the SPL is a Mickey mouse league but how does a convicted criminal who has done nothing for us end up at a massive club and get to play European football every season. Hmmm....

Plenty of players have struggled in the top league in England but bossed it in Scotland.

Free transfer, (relatively) affordable wages and a creative player which can be hard to find. I can see exactly why he might end up there.

Otherwise it will be a Championship club about which you could say all the same things.

I have to a DBS check every year if I want to earn a living. So , you're comparing a parking fine to driving into a cafe and doing a runner. In my world there's a big difference between the two.

I doubt he'll get a visa for Scotland, and I dont think he'd be any good at learning a second language.

Not sure an international move would be good for him at all.

I have to a DBS check every year if I want to earn a living. So , you're comparing a parking fine to driving into a cafe and doing a runner. In my world there's a big difference between the two.

Some would say there's a world of difference between getting a ban and fine for failure to stop at the scene of an accident and what most people would consider to be a 'convicted criminal'. Will it even show on a DBS check after his conviction is spent?

It's not exactly the great train robbery is it? Although it would be funny to see Mr Ibe's attempt.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already and I'm well out of date. But reading Ibe could be joining Celtic on a free in the summer. Now, I know the SPL is a Mickey mouse league but how does a convicted criminal who has done nothing for us end up at a massive club and get to play European football every season. Hmmm....

How many England internationals have been convicted of driving offences ?

;