Jordon Ibe

And thus spake every perfect person on this forum.

FFS Rob. Ive never driven my car into a cafe and run off (lets face it, we all know why he ran off). After all that he goes and drives again a few weeks later?

If we cannot apparently comment and criticise him for that, what the hell can we?

Robs logic is that we criticise players for playing badly but repeat criminal offences is given a pass. Seriously?

There's a possible prison sentence for this offence, depending on the category. I assume it took place during lockdown, too. A dim view will be taken of that.

Also more chance of being stopped as we have seen in our local paper.

Did they mention in which area he was caught in, Bournemouth or London?

Stick the little sh•t behind bars for up to a year...so his career in the bigtime gets f√cked down to Non - League level.
He has blown his privileges now!

He is Dangerous in a Vehicle..that's the main point though...jail will at least keep people safe for a while and maybe sort out his attitude....if not he will do it again soon. He has the Money to arrange criminal things for his lifestyle....

FFS Rob. Ive never driven my car into a cafe and run off (lets face it, we all know why he ran off). After all that he goes and drives again a few weeks later?

If we cannot apparently comment and criticise him for that, what the hell can we?

Robs logic is that we criticise players for playing badly but repeat criminal offences is given a pass. Seriously?
What a surprise. It wouldn't have felt the same without you. ;-)

I said people shouldn't be so high and mighty when jumping to slag Jordon off, calling him "unintelligent" etc. Nowhere did i say you couldn't comment, so don't try that one.

"And thus spake every perfect person on this forum. "

Turns into...

"I said people shouldn't be so high and mighty when jumping to slag Jordon off, calling him "unintelligent" etc. Nowhere did i say you couldn't comment, so don't try that one. "

Thought you had it pretty clear?

"And thus spake every perfect person on this forum. "

Turns into...

"I said people shouldn't be so high and mighty when jumping to slag Jordon off, calling him "unintelligent" etc. Nowhere did i say you couldn't comment, so don't try that one. "

Thought you had it pretty clear?
Still backs up my original comment. :)

just said on TS his contract won't be renewed.... is that news?!

I think it was previously mentioned somwhere that at one point he was actually offered an extension but he didn't sign. At a guess about a year ago. Since then he hasn't been able to get in the team when we've been desperate and so whilst it may not have been officially announced I don't think there was any possibility of him staying. He'll rock up at a Championship club next season. In the nicest possible way, let's hope we don't have to face him.

I would like to give the benefit of doubt regards the wording on the gown, but by this point I doubt the picture and it's juxtaposition is coincidence.

I only urge Jordon is follow his recent words about a period of reflection to improve his decisions. The rest of his career depends on it. It's up to him.

;