Jordon Ibe

Stats are always going to be subjective Clint but you can't use them as a stick to beat one player and not another regardless of their position.

Is that it Druss?... the England under age thing?....jesus wept its not even league 1 standard.

Statistics are not my prime reason for my opinion - moreso what I see with my own eyes on the field of play.

I quite enjoyed that. Clearly they all get on, loved Alex Scott, you've got an OBE, you've got an England cap & Jordon, you won the quiz :)

Once again given a chance to prove himself he showed nothing. For his sake he needs a move surely to a lower division where he just might resurrect a faltering career.
When we signed him I thought he really might kick on but boy is he disappointing .
Not nice to see someone struggle but he is not even a squad player imho.
Substitutes can change a game I don’t think he can change his mind at present.
With an injury list mounting though will he be allowed to leave.

Once again given a chance to prove himself he showed nothing. For his sake he needs a move surely to a lower division where he just might resurrect a faltering career.
When we signed him I thought he really might kick on but boy is he disappointing .
Not nice to see someone struggle but he is not even a squad player imho.
Substitutes can change a game I don’t think he can change his mind at present.
With an injury list mounting though will he be allowed to leave.
You could say the same about Stan at the moment,

The issue I have is that he doesn’t play the simple pass often looking to take on players when just a simple pass or run off the ball is needed. When he does get to take on a player often the final ball is lacking.
If you are having a bad run then keep your game neat and tidy and don’t get caught out.
Today he was taken off because he was ineffective again how many more times before he realises that his game is not all about the fancy footwork and amazing runs he dreams about but playing for your team and teammates .

Dunno - two and a half years later he is still doing the same things the same way.

Can’t understand why he’s still here.

Been saying since last season that he needs to go out on loan to a Championship club
However, with the squad dropping like flies Eddie may need all fit players to stay put. May need JT to get his boots out :)

I really really wanted IBE to improve game on game and show us what he can do and what he could bring to the team but despite EH stubbornly sticking with him when other managers would have given up long ago He has not had one game that could be marked as more than average in my opinion.

Rantie was slated when he was here and also failed to impress in most of his appearances despite his best efforts and was moved on after 44 games and 5 goals in 3 years.

IBE has now been here since 2016 and appeared 62 times and has scored 2 goals.

Rantie cost us around £800,000 I think and IBE cost around £15 million.

In Ibe’s first season Howe said after his return to the team in a cup game against Millwall that ...

“He hasn’t been a regular in the team and that will be a disappointment for him and for us. I still feel there's a lot of potential in there, but obviously he's got to fulfil that when he gets chances like today."

Two seasons on he is still making appearances but this potential has never been fulfilled and his confidence must be at zero especially when subbed like he was today after a very poor showing.

So does Eddie stick with him in the hope that in years to come he will magically become the footballer that EH thinks he can be or do we loan him out to see if more regular playing time is of benefit or does EH try to recoup our investment by selling him on?

Rantie never drove a Lambo either.

Non JCLs will know my view on Rantie (and FatFrank) but I’ll tell you what if Ibe tried to fart in his coaches face he’d shyte himself instead.

;