Leeds United v AFC Bournemouth

I left our local game after a 13 - 0 win....walking back to the car I flicked on Flashscore..Cherries is 3-1 up ...ran over like a madman to my mates car, another Boscombe exile, to show him....we both stood there fist pumping and screaming with delight....drove off and stopped off at Co-op for some fruit / veg and a few bottles to celebrate our first win at that awful place..
Got home - put on Final Score to catch the Leeds winner.
I know about Fat Lady's....but I never learn !

Say what you will about Parker, but he was GOOD at setting up defences. It was boring and unnecessary in the championship but it worked. Gary can’t set up a defence. Our fantastic offside trap has gone. Our stability has been torn to shreds. So why do we insist on defending leads. It’s insanity itself. You don’t even need to know what you’re doing to say “go on lads, as you were”.

A number of messages being read out by the presenter at Solent all saying about Gary O’Neil being the problem re our recent results.

Willo doesn’t fully agree and says the players need to look at themselves.

I want to write something positive about Gary O'Neil because he had to pick up the pieces and very quickly get the team playinig.

But he hasn't used subs effectively and it has cost us. Maybe there is a genuine feeling that there are only 13 or 14 players that can play at this level. That's a lot of wages going out on the other 12 players.
I hope GON stays with the club, but a Christmas clear out is needed and a couple of more players to come in.

New manager incoming. A world cup to moan about, but watch. And then a brand new start!

Yeah. I suppose we can take heart that we are still above 18th and there is more than a half-season to play. Mr. Bill will get here soon (we hope) to deliver some Christmas goodies. His Golden Knights are now 10-2, so losing will not be familiar territory.

We may be 18th tomorrow if Leicester beat Everton tonight and Saints and Villa both draw tomorrow!

In the first half it was like us playing on a good day versus us playing on a bad day.
We can't protect a lead because we are not good enough to do so, with the defence we have. Defending as a team requires a foot to go in now and again, not just getting back in to shape.
Leadership on the pitch is lacking, but it has been for years.
Cracking game, just a shame we couldn't hold out for a well deserved point.
Such is football.

We can't put 100% of blame on O'Neil, or Gary as he was known after Forest, Newcastle and Leicester....50% is on the players...what do Lerma and Cook do when you come to weigh it all up ?

The Etists will bloody well NOT like that last line...oh f√cking No Batman ..oh f√cking No !

I thought Leeds were shockingly awful in the first half and at 3-1 the game should have been dead and buried but how bad must we be to allow them to not only come back into the game, but totally control the second half and score 3 goals. A dreadful team like that has now earnt 6points from their last two games. We have accumulated zero from our last 4. How bad must we be? O'Neill's bubble has burst and it's a testing time for him. Time for him to go. I'm sure he'll oversee the Everton game but surely we need change during the WC break.

I was in the away end, the way the vibe was killer after 2 minutes due to that penalty really made us all go quiet and the leeds fans were taking the roof off, then for us to score 2 you can imagine the chaos in the away end … second half starts and we strike again … yet we still come away with zero points. I’m sorry but enough is enough… trying to compete in the most competitive league in the world, off the back of a timid transfer window, and now we’re are trying to compete without a manager as well … terrible prep, terrible strategy, not good enough and you are leaving us exposed as fans travelling far and wide while we wait for a takeover, poor all round from the club

Well, the Riverside Rocket doesn't feel how we thought it would just after halftime. It's like some screwball sci-fi film, were both teams swap brains and ability after 50 minutes : )

Gutted to lose that, I'm not sure we've got more than a hour of " best team football" in us. Whoever the new manager is, they need to bring in some coaching and conditioning staff with them. Billy the Quids needs to invest in a few players that can improve squad depth, we need to bring on fresh legs that can maintain what we're doing or come on and counter what the opposition have changed. Eventually, honest effort can't completely overcome every time : )

;