Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth

No point hoping for a penalty for us, we know it'd take something that could be classified as beyond GBH for that to happen this season. So simply need to hope there isn't yet another one given erroneously against us.
Can also hope that our rivals in other games get one called against them.
This really feels like a big one. Loss is not the end of the world, but a win would be huge.

Not at the game today - so for first time in ages I will be searching for a hookey stream. If anyone has something that usually works, a link posted here or DM’d to me would be much appreciated.

Think it's a must win. 3 points gets us out the relegation zone again before probable loss to Spurs. Lose this one and we're down to 2nd from bottom and the direction of travel is down and out.

The River Bourne takes its name from the Middle English word bourn which means a small stream. So it's essentially called the small stream river. Seems a bit silly when it could have simply been called a stream. Although it is a fairly apt name for something that isn't exactly a raging white water torrent.

Last edited:
You do look at that Leicester team and wonder how they are in the relegation zone….looks very strong. Not confident about today, and timing of playing them isn’t great, but hopefully am wrong.

Sorry this is very negative.....so look away if you are of a nervous disposition

I feel a 3 nil drubbing coming

;