Marc Pugh

...feels like it is the end of a great period in my time of supporting AFCB...with Marc Pugh moving on (albeit on loan)...I still fondly recall the thrill when we signed him from Hereford...he turned out to be a massive influence on the rise of the club...

I truly thank you Marc Pugh for the memories and the dedication that you have given this club!

I can see the Tigers getting promoted with Pugh onboard – great addition to their team.
Great thing about Pughie is, even if he got them promoted and could then say he has TWO promotions to the PL on his c.v., you just know it wouldn't make him big-headed :clap: He's far too nice and down to earth to let it affect him. :love: Pughie. Hope he ends up with the club for life in some capacity after he finally hangs up his boots.

Three memories of Marc Pugh stick out for me. First off the pitch he always seemed to have a smile on his face and time for everyone. Second when he was going round and round in circles against Middlesbrough at home in that way of his, until Arter took the ball off him and smashed it home impatiently. Third is, of course, that all important first goal against Bolton. All great memories.

I hope he helps galvanise Hull to a play-off final victory over Leeds. Good luck Marc.

Watching that back, he actually got a decent amount of Premier League goals, all things considered. What a great career he's had.

Genuinely gutted if Pugh goes, even though it makes sense for everyone.

Surely the club will do something for him, like a testimonial, at some point.

Pugh epitomises everything Bournemouth stand for

The Fiver: the Guardian's take on the world of football 24-8-2015

Marc Pugh has now scored in every division after his crucial goal in Bournemouth’s 4-3 win over West Ham United. The winger took his goal with superb aplomb, beating Carl Jenkinson and curling the ball past Darren Randolph, and in a way he epitomises Bournemouth’s rise. “He deserved that accolade, scoring in every division,” Eddie Howe said. “You’ve not met a more dedicated, nicer guy. He’s been left out of the team but he takes those decisions like a man and shows he’s a true team player. So when someone with that attitude does so well it pleases me no end. With every challenge he has responded, grown and improved as the club has and his attitude off the pitch epitomises everything we stand for. He does a lot of community work and charity work, so nothing pleases me more than seeing Marc do well.”

;