Marc Pugh

Would love for him to come to Australia. He would carve them up over here. He has done everything he could in England and it would be a great place to see out his career.

I love Pughie, a true legend of our club. My favourite thing he did was continually improve - when we went up the The Championship, some thought it was a step too far. He proved them wrong. The same when we came up to The Prem. But now, I think his best is gone and The Prem is an unforgiving place. I’d like to see him move to another club where he can show his undoubted skills. Sadly, he’s one of the players who I think we need to improve on in order to have a squad capable of staying up again next year. Will be sad to see him go when he does though, be it this summer or the next.

...he deserves a free transfer to give him a bit of a final payday, I would be sad to see him go but every player has his use by date..

My favourite moment was his goal v Bolton that set us on the way to The PL...

I also had the pleasure of sitting next to him at an end of season awards dinner way back, it was just after his horrendous knee injury season, and when he had recently become a father. Marc was a lovely guy and I was fortunate to have met him as I am sure many fans who have met him will agree.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough but pretty certain they got that info direct from the club. Same thing happened with Surman before and there was no announcement either

Pughie is welcome to another year. He's harmless out there on the wing. His lack of pace isn't as harmful to our shape and defence as the likes of Franno and Daniels. He's also still a threat in the oppositions third.

My favourite was seeing him chop back vs city at home last season, to leave two markers going the wrong way while Marc changed direction towards the city goal. Think de Bruyne was one of them.

;