Marc Pugh

Eddie will do what he always does in such situations - he'll tell Pughie that he's welcome to stay at AFCB, but cannot guarantee any 1st team football. That will force Pughie to look elsewhere, and he'll probably end up at a Championship club such as Burnley or Southampton ;-)

The Attitude on him blows me away...Desire to be 'out there'. Frustrated, but still backing the gaffer! Even when he's knackered he tries outrageous things!
I think he might have influenced Fraser and others over the years.
He deserves to go wherever he likes..I can imagine him at Pompey. If he went to Argyle I would go and watch him! Just a couple of seasons then back on our staff...but as Billy said..'talk' of Burnley.. his home area!

I was having a cigarette break outside work on Christchurch Road just before promotion to the Prem and he was shopping with wife and baby, saw him recognised him and just smiled as I didn't want to intrude. Big grin back, a wink, walked over to shake my hand. Top bloke, humble as they come

Seems such a genuine guy...a man for a crisis too I reckon. Ahead of Ibe in pecking order and a cert for the wall of fame when that day comes!

I was having a cigarette break outside work on Christchurch Road just before promotion to the Prem and he was shopping with wife and baby, saw him recognised him and just smiled as I didn't want to intrude. Big grin back, a wink, walked over to shake my hand. Top bloke, humble as they come
My mate has spoken to him a few times out shopping etc and says what a top lad he is ..

I think Pugh’s best way back in the side is as a deep lying central midfielder like Surman. He’s not going to get the better of PL full backs anymore but in an injury crisis, his football brain in the middle of the park might be useful.

Assume he will start the cup game. Well hope he does. A fans favourite and it's making the most of the opportunities we get to see him before he decides he wants first team football for last few years left playing. Will always be one of my AFCB heroes

The mans a god in my book.

Still my favourite ever AFCB goal was his away at West Ham. So him. So significant in making us think we were ok to compete.

I love it when he gets on. I also understand why he doesn’t much sadly.

Deserves some games at RWB/RB during dire times in that position especially against the weaker sides.... he's played there before

Been playing in reserve and youth matches, with a huge smile on his face, seems like he's being groomed for a coaching role. One of the age groups alongside Stocky??

;