Nathaniel Clyne

£5 or £6 M, he is having a laugh. Expect a bid of £10m for Harry Kane..............

Reports over the summer made it look like it was happening straight after the World Cup and would happen at around 11million. So the price definitely went up. Still no need for this sort of rubbish from Warnock. I guess he's feeling close to the sack so is trying to deflect

I'm not entirely sure what it's got to do with us. It'll have been Liverpool and/or Clyne's agents job to keep in touch with Cardiff about the outcome.

We're just an easier target as the bogeyman for him I guess.

Not sure if in the article but Warlock opened his chat about Clyne with 'I gave him his debut', as if that means Clyne owes him something, and finished with a barb at us with 'maybe spending 19M on Solanke greased the wheels'

I didn’t go to the cup match but listing to Willow on the match commentary he sounded impressed with his performance, considering he had hardly met his new team mates. and hadn’t trained with them!!

Not sure if in the article but Warlock opened his chat about Clyne with 'I gave him his debut', as if that means Clyne owes him something, and finished with a barb at us with 'maybe spending 19M on Solanke greased the wheels'

Does anybody really give a toss what the empty vessel Colin ************************ thinks?!

Warnock..what a miserable s##t.....no sense of humour...he was the same at Plymouth...on the News every night moaning about something.....he is getting a good wage at Cardiff...many of their fans are using foodbanks!
Typical Yorkshireman...and worked at an Undertakers before becoming a footballer!
That's him sorted!....who's next?

I think Warnock is justified in feeling that way, but coming out with these sorts of comments publicly is a level of hypocrisy that probably goes straight over his head.
Apparently Liverpool did contact him, just that it was after the deal was done. Nothing was set in stone.
why would a player phone and say I am going to a decent club who play attacking football and a few of my mates are there.

Alexander-Arnold is out injured for at least a month.
A further blow for Jurgen Klopp is that Alexander-Arnold's obvious replacement at right back, Nathaniel Clyne, has been loaned to Bournemouth for the rest of the season.
Can they call him back?

;