New Old Cherry

My post constitutes all hell being let loose!? I think you love yourself too much Brian ;-)
Enough to be content I guess.....and I think that can apply to not a few on the Forum yeah ?

A lot of the time there is no real need for you to comment...none of my posts are directed at you or others specifically...but you do comment..and I counter comment...and so it goes on.

It's quite a strange medium this..the way it tends to draw us in ...

Enough to be content I guess.....and I think that can apply to not a few on the Forum yeah ?

A lot of the time there is no real need for you to comment...none of my posts are directed at you or others specifically...but you do comment..and I counter comment...and so it goes on.

It's quite a strange medium this..the way it tends to draw us in ...
Isn’t that what the forum is for? You also comment on posts where you have no need to do so, other than big yourself up.

Isn’t that what the forum is for? You also comment on posts where you have no need to do so, other than big yourself up.
Umm ...yeah I guess so.
But there will always be those of us who chafe on others...those that don't quite fit the general flow....or please the 'right people' ..the cliques... ..and we just incite arguments merely by turning up.
It's not like just annoying someone, one or two in a pub or in a football ground....the audience is vast Online so you become unpopular with a large block of members...that's hard to get out of once it's set fast, ingrained...so one has to continually stick up for oneself...and that in itself becomes perversely enjoyable.

At the same time it's like a perverse entertainment for some who tend to encourage the 'undesirables' .

Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci strolling across the fields of Canford Magna..poking sticks into the ground.

" Ere Len ....if this clay becomes marble..woe to the statues of antiquity "

" Shurrup ya pric...I haven't finished the final amendments to the first draft ! "

You are one sad person.
Am I ?....I know a lot..but I didn't know that !
Thanks....it's probably only my sense of humour keeping me sane.

Can a new phoenix take on a new life....if not first burned, whence I, if I die burning, hope to rise up again more bright.

And... assuming I pre - decease you...beware my 'sad' ghost haunting you at Dean Court....

Can a new phoenix take on a new life....if not first burned, whence I, if I die burning, hope to rise up again more bright.

And... assuming I pre - decease you...beware my 'sad' ghost haunting you at Dean Court....
It’s odd that you rant on about your sense of humour.
A bit like the bloke everyone avoids at the pub who thinks he’s funny, buts a pain in the ****************.
Or you meet someone on holiday (I’m away at the moment), you know their life story in an hour.
Now what was your profession, how many wives have you had, how many kids, where have you lived, where do you drink, what’s your thoughts on Jonny foreigner, people of a different race. Yep we all know.

It’s odd that you rant on about your sense of humour.
A bit like the bloke everyone avoids at the pub who thinks he’s funny, buts a pain in the ****************.
Or you meet someone on holiday (I’m away at the moment), you know their life story in an hour.
Now what was your profession, how many wives have you had, how many kids, where have you lived, where do you drink, what’s your thoughts on Jonny foreigner, people of a different race. Yep we all know.
I'm not too bothered about your opinion of me or anything else.

I put my opinions out there as reading material...and much of it won't be popular..so what ?

This is a thread about the training ground…

;