Newcastle U v AFC Bournemouth

We lose to Newcastle....Wor Jackie, Bobby Mitchell..the Robledo brothers... Malcolm McDonald ...Shearer...

I dont get it ....we take a £19 million pounds striker up there....and come home with Zilch!

Seriously though... Newcastle needed the points.

The much maligned H.Wilson....who I rate excellent ..slightly too good for us maybe. ...gets another goal with our main strikers blanco....not a care in the world....Callum is an England player....my ars#!
Ive had a couple of Guinesseseseseesses with two Geordies in t' pub.....they are pished orf wiv their team...and they friggin won ffs!
Seriously though! What is my point ?...the usual question that comes crashing through the keyboards..
Consistency is not on the menu....because there is no resolve to rip this mediocre PL up for arsepaper...a PL...that is in reality about equal to the Brazillan...Brazilllion..ffs Brazil Third Division or Spanish Amatuer League....Clap no no no... Crap!
Grabban.
Surridge.
Hunger.
Grit.
Why effin Leicester cruising...why not us?
Pah! ..Paaaahhhhh!

Last edited:
Thats the spirit Neil .... so poor performance then ?
It was an alright performance in places but had they took their chances they would have scored five or six. They created 20 chances for a team that can’t score. I thought we looked wide open and laboured to create anything but were pretty effective in the bits of the pitch where it doesn’t count. Our system doesn’t work against counter attacking teams but we lack the nouse to change it

So you think hes playing well? Not being funny, genuine question as hes a shadow of his past form at the moment in my opinion.

Strikers can’t score if they’re sat on the bench.
I wouldn’t trust anyone else more to score when given the chance.

If your gonna call someout like that make sure your correct.

Unbeaten isn’t the same as beating teams - we’ve drawn against crap like Watford and Norwich.

So what? We beat Everton and Scum back to back, that’s fairly consistent. It’s a very simplistic way of looking at games. We were unlucky not to beat Watford, VAR should have intervened to give us the win against Sheff United, we beat Villa. The only bad performances have been against Norwich and Leicester (who are better).

yeah, it was a mixed bag, and I honestly felt we could clip a point down the stretch. Didn't mind all the balls into the box, all you need is a good bounce (something like they got on their second goal). Don't like the loss, but it was a much more exciting watch than the snooze-fests in October.

Our limited striking options highlighted again today. 3 strikers is not enough for this league. ( I say strikers loosely , you have to score goals to be a striker and that doesn't sum up Solanke).
After a bright start and goal we did our absolute best to throw it away and succeeded. Poor passing, lack of imagination and carrying players. For all their worth Newcastle aren't good but scrapped out that win with an opportunist goal and a scrappy finish. A disappointing result , especially after last week , but hey ho on we go.

It was an alright performance in places but had they took their chances they would have scored five or six. They created 20 chances for a team that can’t score. I thought we looked wide open and laboured to create anything but were pretty effective in the bits of the pitch where it doesn’t count. Our system doesn’t work against counter attacking teams but we lack the nouse to change it

We were wide open because we were playing for the win ..which is what I thought we would be expected to do against this “poor” Newcastle team if the ball had ran different we could just as easily won 2 .1 and the knee jerks would be talking about top 6 again .. Newcastle were hanging on at theit place for the win or did I imagine the last ten minutes ?

Awesome city
Great ground
Nice fans
Poor atmosphere
Terrible advert for premier league football (so many mistakes from both sites, embarrassing dives and pathetic play acting for injuries)

So what? We beat Everton and Scum back to back, that’s fairly consistent. It’s a very simplistic way of looking at games. We were unlucky not to beat Watford, VAR should have intervened to give us the win against Sheff United, we beat Villa. The only bad performances have been against Norwich and Leicester (who are better).

This is exactly right but the moaners don't see the wider picture sad to say. Norwich was a massive let down, everyone knows it. It harder to say an away point and clean sheet at Watford was a bad result, they have been slowly improving recently and played very well last night. We all thought a draw at home to Sheffield was poor [ and we didn't play so well ] but look at what they've done since!

Sometimes I think nobody should be allowed to post anything for an hour after each game!

Well they did , at least your getting your Cook dig in early .
Come on .....you cant really think they played well....That St Maxim chap dancing round them with Cook and Billing dangling their legs at him....made me want to vomit....you think he'd get away with taking the p1ss like that against Lerma?

;