Non - Brexit

He'd make a better foreign sec than Boris at least! But there's something especially arrogant about going for a return to one of the most senior positions in the land 'because you're bored'.

It should be because of a conviction, principle, a belief or idea on how you could make a difference. And of course because the electorate vote you and your party into the position to make that appointment in the first place.

Hypothetical question, would you vote for him after what he did?

I know I wouldn’t.

Didn’t his sidekick want the job of Foreign Secretary when Theresa May took over?

Instead got the order of the boot.

Reactions: drd
The next General Election will be the very first time I won't be voting for anyone since I was 18, 50 years back! But If ...there is a local Raving Looney candidate I might consider it..but they, surprisingly havn' t managed to push the Liberals aside yet and threaten the Big Two!

The next General Election will be the very first time I won't be voting for anyone since I was 18, 50 years back! But If ...there is a local Raving Looney candidate I might consider it..but they, surprisingly havn' t managed to push the Liberals aside yet and threaten the Big Two!

We had Lord Sutch at our election and there were some ‘fun’ candidates. We even had a ‘chicken’, no not that one. :grinning:

Last edited:
We had Lord Sutch at our election and there were some ‘fun’ candidates. We even had a ‘chicken’, no not that one. :grinning:

Wow! Some real characters in the Sane town of Christchurch! The speech by Diane Maddocks highlighting Crime Prevention and the NHS..20 years later it's much the same issues people care about!
When I looked up Lord Sutch just now I was shocked to find he committed suicide...I thought he was still with us!

"BOING!"
The Tragic Roundabout hasn't gone away!
I don't pretend to understand much about Brexit any more!
The Friggin thing left my comfort zone months ago!
Seems ages ago that they triggered that Area 51 stuff!

This morning the journalists are going on about Cabinet Leaks!
The Wind and P#ss Johnson Family Party locked themselves in the Westminster Whisky Cupboard , drank themselves even more stupid and lost control of Eurination.

Corbyn decided he is in love with Theresa and challenged that nice husband of hers to a Duel with pistols in Hyde Park!
He whispered to Theresa at the Cenotaph " I don't want a General Election Tez...we need more Admirals if we get an Irish Sea Border!
And they can sort out your Mutiny first!

“I don't pretend to understand much about Brexit any more!”

Makes you wonder if any of the politicians do now.

But still think if after the result was known two years ago and everybody accepted it and put party politics etc aside and united as one, we would have had a very strong hand going into the negotiations.

Would you, as a country like to eat cake?

51% vote for cake

We can look forward to chocolate cake!

Wait, I voted for Victoria sponge? It was obvious thats what we voted for?

It was clearly red velvet....I wish people would just all get behind the clear YES to eating Red Velvet that was made 2 years ago.

Errr....guys, apparently, the cake we will get is full of dog ****, do you still want to eat it?

YES!! WE VOTED FOR CAKE!!!

Sir Alex Ferguson went into a Cake Shop in AberMcDuffaCrombie.......

"Hey Morag ma wee bairn....is that a Macaroon or a ma wrang ? "

" yer wrang ye daft ol cont ye ...an am no fokin bairn" so fok off home to think agin'!

Last edited:
Brex It . Brex sh#t is so bad it's not even attracting argument on here now? No one cares! We don't eat Fish or F##cking Spuds ..we go to McP#ssingDonalds or Kentucky Fried Toads ! Who needs Farmers or Fishermen?
Not even jokes? So let's close down the thread?
Shells .....stroll along Sandbanks beach..pick up a few shells..
Good old quiet little Bournemouth and Poole! Everybody has enough dosh. ....Not a Football town ...not interested in raising a Riot.... nah..
cushty......daisy chains in Bournemouth Gardens...ice cream in Fortes...fack the World...dont stop it rotating I don't wanna get off!
All things bright and beautiful.........about the furthest thing from a Jarrow March you will ever get on this ere Planet!
Let's go cockling at Sandbanks ....take em ome n boil em! ..Cockles without Tarrifs.....but they live in these expensive shells!
And did those feet.......and shall my sword sleep in my....on England's green and.....
We need to put some cream on the cracker before we take a bite !
I'm writing this in ze pub.......on ze Grolsh ....I don't normally have lager..I normally drink British Bitter!

Would you, as a country like to eat cake?

51% vote for cake

We can look forward to chocolate cake!

Wait, I voted for Victoria sponge? It was obvious thats what we voted for?

It was clearly red velvet....I wish people would just all get behind the clear YES to eating Red Velvet that was made 2 years ago.

Errr....guys, apparently, the cake we will get is full of dog ****, do you still want to eat it?

YES!! WE VOTED FOR CAKE!!!
I hate cake, especially sponge cake, it gets stuck in your throat.
I prefer tea and biscuits.

;