Non - Brexit

I suppose Germany Plus 0.1 is, it's an act of war if the Archduke Philip of Edinburgh is assassinated
Germany Plus 0.2 is we leave with no deal but we can annex The Sudetenland : )

The ' Little Englander' phrase is far too ' tinpot' .....a more apt term would be ' Big Englander' if it refers to those that appear to be bigoted in their approach to Brexit
The original term was aimed at those Liberals who opposed expansion of the Empire.
Moving on to the Empire ...not much of it left other than this Island...Great Britain...who wants to retain any of the 'Great.' ?....certainly not 48% of the population.....Our Fathers and Grandfathers..that protected and fought for our Liberty are nearly all gone and would not have figured in the Vote ..all those wasted two years ago.....but turning in their graves if any mediums have signalled their souls about the Wimps and Wallies that hold the future of the freedoms they fought for in their ' power' !
What...what is happening to the backbone of these younger generations?
Where are we as a Nation?
Edit: Sorry I was unaware that its a F##king Sin to be British any more.....and to celebrate X mas. The Empire should not have happened, or the Viking raids on us, the Anglo- Saxons and Normans should have stayed put and oh those Romans, bad lads showing us how to build viaducts! Shame about Romexit! And Adolf? a few more pages needed for that laddie!!

Last edited:
This panorama vs Tommy Robinson feud that’s exploding all over social media is bubbling away nicely .Seems the beeb were out to do a hatchet job on him but got reverse stung .....strangely the MSM that can’t go a day without something about Robinson seem to have a total blackout on this story ..maybe a big storm in a teacup ,will be interesting .

In case you wondered Bill it's that sort of jingoistic claptrap that I was referring to as nonsense.
Yeah.. I know Derek...I know what it is and how its received by many..but its what I do...And Enjoy...plus I know for a fact and locally, face to face with others , that half the Country agree with half ( the sensible bits... to them ) of my ' nonsense'. I transmit and receive widely with varying types and ' classes 'of people. So much fun!

Get 'Tommy Robinson' in a room with me and Id have the little 'pr#c' a quivering wreck in 20 minutes..a lightweight..how has no one thrapped him down by now..pathetic!

New metaphor on the news now ..Mrs May...' Spoons the mould off her Jam'.....When shes not 'kicking cans down the road'!
Meanwhile Brexit awaits patiently!
And some of US talk Nonsense....jeez!

For example ?
For example ?

By quoting many aspects of History where Right or Left wing Extremists have never suceeded for any decent length of time in any part of the World.....so...if you havnt worked it out by now...I dont like many politicians or people of Extreme ideals likely to cause Riots or bully populations!
Masses of people Executed by the likes of Stalin or Franco ...For Example!

By quoting many aspects of History where Right or Left wing Extremists have never suceeded for any decent length of time in any part of the World.....so...if you havnt worked it out by now...I dont like many politicians or people of Extreme ideals likely to cause Riots or bully populations!
Masses of people Executed by the likes of Stalin or Franco ...For Example!

Too right Bill - that Robinson or whatever name he goes by these days is a laughable nobody. I can't think why anyone would give a toss either way about anything he says or does.

Go on then ..why’s that big mouth ?
Didn’t have you down as a key board warrior .

I dont operate the keyboard with my Big Mouth ...I save that for other bigmouths.
Warrior? ..maybe ..if I need to be!
I came to Keyboards quite late in life...im actually quite useless at most dealings on computers!

I think your both wrong , although I would have agreed with you about a year ago ...
.I do have to laugh at British empire Bill having no time for populations being bullied though . How do you square that one ?

I think your both wrong , although I would have agreed with you about a year ago ...
.I do have to laugh at British empire Bill having no time for populations being bullied though . How do you square that one ?

I dunno! Think you might like my next post!

Last edited:
So a few things with this:

Let's imagine a party stood for election on a platform of overtly tightening down immigration within the EU rules, deporting peoples who do not meet the letter of current EU regulations - as is allowed. Now how many of the same people currently on the Remain side of the Brexit argument, would have labeled that policy and party as far right, toxic, racist, xenophobic etc? My bet would be many. I know this is rather stawman, but it seems disingenuous of you to suggest that now. Please forgive if I've got that wrong, and that you would have actually have supported such a policy.

EU members who have tried to tighten their immigration within the EU rules, have faced criticism and backlash in other ways from the EU. See Italy and Austria. Also see Switzerland under the EEA framework arguing over that.

In any case - Whatever can be done with EU immigration, does nothing about non EU immigration. EU member states in being limited in what they can do for EU migration inevitably then discriminate against non EU immigration requests. It's made hugely expensive and very time consuming and difficult for non EU peoples to apply. That to me is wrong.

Why grant easy access to people simply because they were born in an EU member country rather than a non-EU country. I want individuals to be judged as individuals, via a system that applies the eligibility criteria universally. We cannot do that in the EU. But that is actually a lot less racist/xenophobic than the two-tier system we have now.

Just trying to illustrate that there was more flexibility in the system. Not saying that I would have supported it, but it was there to be used if they wanted to test the water.

Immigration is a fact of life, countries will change over the years and centuries, we're just here borrowing the land for a while.

I'm with Liam Gallagher - you should be able to 'move and groove where you want' :cool:. And more swearing in public I presume!

Spent a fair amount of time in Uganda in the last decade .Indians have pretty much gone back to doing what they were doing before ie keeping the country running along with the NGO’s and the Chinese .governement graft is rife your unlikely to do well being Black Ugandan unless your in with M7 and the NRM or you leave .

Ah, the Chinese. So many of them now in East Africa, now lending 100s of Billions of Dollars to these countries helping them to build their infrastructure. They spent 40 Billion on a train line that sends two trains a day between Nairobi and Mombasa, how the hell is that going to earn enough for the loans.
It will be pay back time in ten years time and then see what happens when they don't. start paying back.
I for one won't be here then.

Just trying to illustrate that there was more flexibility in the system. Not saying that I would have supported it, but it was there to be used if they wanted to test the water.

Immigration is a fact of life, countries will change over the years and centuries, we're just here borrowing the land for a while.

I'm with Liam Gallagher - you should be able to 'move and groove where you want' :cool:. And more swearing in public I presume!
'move and groove where you want'
Doesn't that depend on how you Groove ?
Criminals grooving as they want Na i don't think so.
Did you read about what the Danes are doing about their immigrant criminals. putting them on an island until they are "allowed" to send them back to where they come from, all the do gooders are up in arms about it.

;