Non - Brexit

I am really, really concerned our country is a) going to run out of drugs, b) run out of money c) have curly mis-shapen bananas:loser:.

Plus, I am unable to think of one other European country that is currently better off not being in the "special" protectorate zone of EU's custom territory.

Oh well - we will have to become like the Singapore of Europe, I suppose:ooops:

I don't recall winning 2 World Wars, a World Cup and having the greatest empire the world has ever seen when we we're in the EU. Even gave away Hong Kong, better away from that spineless made up organisation. Sorry Claude Bosi but Brexit means Brexit.

I don't recall winning 2 World Wars, a World Cup and having the greatest empire the world has ever seen when we we're in the EU. Even gave away Hong Kong, better away from that spineless made up organisation. Sorry Claude Bosi but Brexit means Brexit.

I don't recall winning 2 World Wars. I wasn't old enough for either. But I do know that the Yanks helped just a little bit.

The greatest (as in extent) empire the world has ever seen and the misery it caused to hundreds of millions.

The contract was up the Hong Kong lease.

All organisations are "made up."

Claude Bosi, what position does he hold in the EU?

The English did win the World Cup, though, and have dominated international football ever since.

;