Non - Labour Party

"Emily Thornberry, quite possibly the thickest politician to ever walk the planet."

Diane Abbott by miles.

In a way I admire her enthusiastic vision of "nationalizing every inch of this land if I could but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees and we aren't the Soviet Union and like every other Labour representative she would sell out the natives for them third world votes.

Its worse than that,.
The profit is made from our money dished out by the government to non competitive suppliers. The profits are then exported to non uk owners.

On a tangent, do you think any of the new northern Conservative seats will launch investigations into grooming gangs that operated under Labour watch?
As far as I'm concerned the 2 parties are in a tit for tat battle over who can care the least for their constituents and voters. The Labour party have derided and turned their back on working class voters, and the Conservatives only have to lie to them to win their votes. Meanwhile nothing really changes and they each offer next to zero opposition on most topics, usually only advocating for varying degrees of the same thing.
This is the absolute state of our liberal democracy.

On a tangent, do you think any of the new northern Conservative seats will launch investigations into grooming gangs that operated under Labour watch?
As far as I'm concerned the 2 parties are in a tit for tat battle over who can care the least for their constituents and voters. The Labour party have derided and turned their back on working class voters, and the Conservatives only have to lie to them to win their votes. Meanwhile nothing really changes and they each offer next to zero opposition on most topics, usually only advocating for varying degrees of the same thing.
This is the absolute state of our liberal democracy.
Any investigation would be good if there are still stones left unturned.

Bring back named class 47/4s and comfortable MK2 carriages on the cross country trains from Poole :)

In line with the alleged nationalised railways proposals and the governments keep fit for health directives a new class of ticket will be available, the "Handy Ticket" or "Do it yourself and get there fitter" on the new self propelled Pullman Pushman rolling stock ?
Handy Rail.jpg"

Last edited:

;