Non - Pandemic

Oh but we mustn't f√cking mention the f√cking Covid word must we ?...for f√cking fear of being labelled f√cking Fearmongers by the f√cking usual Elitist Forum ' Fact ' Jockeys !
And...the bloody Chinese ain't finished with us yet...plus we won't have f√cking Boris to blame.

Chew that f√cker wid yer fucking cornflakes !

Sigh not.... And save your raised eye muscles ... I ain't f√cking finished yet...not on a Wednesday...

Ti s'allright ..soddin' Sunak'll save us !
- Positive Vibes coming off the f√cking Tory lecterns like a Phalanx radar - controlled rapid - fire system..3,000 rounds a minute !

Oh but we mustn't f√cking mention the f√cking Covid word must we ?...for f√cking fear of being labelled f√cking Fearmongers by the f√cking usual Elitist Forum ' Fact ' Jockeys !
And...the bloody Chinese ain't finished with us yet...plus we won't have f√cking Boris to blame.

Chew that f√cker wid yer fucking cornflakes !

Sigh not.... And save your raised eye muscles ... I ain't f√cking finished yet...not on a Wednesday...

Ti s'allright ..soddin' Sunak'll save us !
- Positive Vibes coming off the f√cking Tory lecterns like a Phalanx radar - controlled rapid - fire system..3,000 rounds a minute !

The Chinese aren't finished with covid themselves, they've tied themselves in knots with their zero covid policy which is pissing people off with its insane brutality and ineffectiveness in equal measure.

I'm hoping for a negative test on day 12 of covid, one thing that surprised me is that the purchased tests don't enable you to report a positive test so the positives from testing are even lower as people transition from free tests. Currently, 1 in 5 taking a (reported) test is positive.

Still trying to scaremonger the primary school parents. Despite the age group being the least effected and not being the age group seeing the fastest growth…all whilst being in school.

Also chooses to put the most negative spin on the admissions and long covid statistics.

Personally, I’d have thought seeing long covid numbers coming down at a time when virus prevalence was at its highest would have been a positive thing.

She’s still going. Covid is “ripping through schools” thank goodness they’re about to close yadda yadda.

For some context, I know more families who have taken their children out of school for an early, cheaper summer holiday than I do with covid.

I’m not saying covid isn’t on the rise, it is, but I’m highlighting her ever disproportionate view on covid in children and schools.

I truly believe if she was making the decisions schools would have been shut since February 2020.

She’s still going. Covid is “ripping through schools” thank goodness they’re about to close yadda yadda.

For some context, I know more families who have taken their children out of school for an early, cheaper summer holiday than I do with covid.

I’m not saying covid isn’t on the rise, it is, but I’m highlighting her ever disproportionate view on covid in children and schools.

I truly believe if she was making the decisions schools would have been shut since February 2020.
She is completely bonkers. Whats her agenda - deprive kids of an education ?

After my wife brought covid into our house it was not long before I came down with it. Having not had covid before or even needed to take a test, I would describe the experience as the worst cae of flu I have had followed by the worst case of strep throat that I've had. Not been a good three days

After my wife brought covid into our house it was not long before I came down with it. Having not had covid before or even needed to take a test, I would describe the experience as the worst cae of flu I have had followed by the worst case of strep throat that I've had. Not been a good three days

I had something which was like tonsillitis (although no tonsils) earlier in the year and it was awful.

Covid was last couple of weeks and was about 4/5 days of a complete check list of flu symptoms. Not nice but there's those who suffer much worse.

Seems to be everywhere now.

I had something which was like tonsillitis (although no tonsils) earlier in the year and it was awful.

Covid was last couple of weeks and was about 4/5 days of a complete check list of flu symptoms. Not nice but there's those who suffer much worse.

Seems to be everywhere now.

I managed to avoid Covid, despite direct exposure in January 2020 and all the way through until last week. All of the group of seven that I was with in Scotland caught it.

Wonder what to say to a Covid-denier right now?

The symptoms were/are just about as you describe them. I am very happy for my three doses of vaccine. The effects could have been so much worse without them. I will definitely take the fourth when available to me.

Wonder what to wish an anti-vaxxer right now?

Last week rose to 1-in-18 from 1-in-25 with daily still raising.

Combined with the weather warnings and 12 hour waits at A&E better hope you don't get sick!

my 86 year old mum was whisked to hospital last nite after a collapse. ambulance arrived in 3 mins..... then four hour wait in a few ambulances outside the hospital (they swap you at shift change) then four hours in hospital, mainly due to lack of doctors apparently. all paramedics & hosp staff were great, just understaffed.

I don't like a lot of their output and despise the concept of politicising science even when it suits me but most of their 7-point plan makes a lot of sense to me.

I don't like a lot of their output and despise the concept of politicising science even when it suits me but most of their 7-point plan makes a lot of sense to me.

I guess that’s why they’ve been able to stay relevant for so long. In amongst all the over hyping and general ridiculousness there is often a snippet worth listening to.

Improved air filtration of course is probably the best one.

Just read the 7 point plan on the BMJ website and it makes good sense.

Basically it’s like the advice we were given before but to wear a FFP2/FFP3 mask when in indoor public spaces and public transport.

;