Norwich C v AFC Bournemouth

Main positive for me is that we should have a very capable defence, for the first time in months.
As much as Callum frustrates me, he's the best hope we have of getting us out of this dip. If he gets a goal – he'll get stronger – the team gets stronger.
We need a quick start though. Whoever scores first will win IMO.

Sky Sports News have been told Howe has the full support of everyone at the club.

This last para above could easily be missed and more or less says what we already knew.

To help you all deal with Saturday's anxiousness.

PSALM (for match) 23

> Eddie Howe is the gaffer, we shall not want anyone else.
> He maketh us to rise up the leagues. He leadeth us to the Premier League.
> He restoreth our confidence. He leadeth us in the paths of Fletch and MacDougall for Cherries’ sake.
> Yea, though we walk through the valley of Carrow Road, we will fear no Canaries. For the Dutchman and the Columbian are with us, the Scot and the Englishmen will reward us.
> He preparest Table (and Rob, DJ, Neil, Ken, Bill, gazzy, Top and the rest) in the presence of our worry. He anointest the local and the exile. Our Cup run is not over.
> Surely Max and Eddie shall preserve us all the days of this season, and we shall dwell in the Court of (structa) Dean forever.
The Lord's My Shepherd is actually the Baggies' anthem ! Wish we had something similar, something totally unique to us.

Updated injury news.

Solent

CHERRIES: Ramsdale (hamstring) has been light training this week; Kelly not far away; Stanislas out; Danjuma being treated in Holland. #afcb

To help you all deal with Saturday's anxiousness.

PSALM (for match) 23

> Eddie Howe is the gaffer, we shall not want anyone else.
> He maketh us to rise up the leagues. He leadeth us to the Premier League.
> He restoreth our confidence. He leadeth us in the paths of Fletch and MacDougall for Cherries’ sake.
> Yea, though we walk through the valley of Carrow Road, we will fear no Canaries. For the Dutchman and the Columbian are with us, the Scot and the Englishmen will reward us.
> He preparest Table (and Rob, DJ, Neil, Ken, Bill, gazzy, Top and the rest) in the presence of our worry. He anointest the local and the exile. Our Cup run is not over.
> Surely Max and Eddie shall preserve us all the days of this season, and we shall dwell in the Court of (structa) Dean forever.
Now famous in the independent:

I'm not going to the match tomorrow, best wishes to all the Guys & Gals that are making the effort to go and support the team, we are all behind you!

I'll be keeping myself busy out and about so won't be watching a stream. I'll make time though to see the team selection at 2pm, I also get the BBC goal / HT & FT alerts during the game.

Such an important game. I just want us to play well (and get something from the match that we can build on).

Come on Eddie and the Boys! Let's show them.

Im just hoping and praying he doesnt put out a team with ' Brighton in Mind' i.e. finkin 'bout Tuesday.. ..despite the injuries and close proximity of the fixtures both games need the best possible line-up innit.

Man we is gonna Do dat Norwich .
March through dem dudes,

On us way to Glory.
Mek dat Delia cry tears into her Cherry cake Mix!
Holy Mixing Bowls and Carrot Omelettes are we gonna hurt her feelings! Bigstyle.
Mint Bournemouth !
Christ..I 'ope so.....cos if not...this post is gonna look damn silly!

;