Oldham Athletic v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

Was it just me but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more miserable bunch of faces coming off after a 4-1 win. Even after the goals nobody seemed prepared to crack a smile.

Huge improvement second half. Zemura the LB was terrible, Zemura the LWB was class. If we push our wing backs up that high then I believe that the three at the back could work in the league, but if they don’t then that system completely collapses.

Definitely a dive but I prefer to focus on the fact that Simpson has been completely done by a league 2 forward there, very worrying. The only positives there are CCV who has looked very assured, and Jack Stacey. I was looking forward to seeing some of the youngsters but tbh Kilkenny has been at best average and Zemura and Roro have been terrible. Btw, does anyone still seriously think that Josh King is a number 9? Lol
Does anyone still seriously think that Josh King is not a no 9?......lol comedy gold.

@AlGard BeIN sports have just talked about Oldham beating us after the score showed 4-2 to them... Let us know if they pay out, don’t reckon it will be automatic.

;