Oldham Athletic v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

The most amazing thing about today, in my mind, is how the feck did BOTN pod cast get Brian Cox as the guest! I’m slightly blown away and my atoms are all a jingle.

Very happy with the result as well obviously. Enjoyed seeing Stacy back. Liked what I saw of CV.

Yes we were poor first half.....nothing to do with "Billy big bollox ".....we had 6 players first half with PL experience, we should be doing better against a team half way in Div.2 with the worst defence

Low key first half, second half movement and passing much better.
Carter vickers solid kilkenny set the tempo Anthony looks a real prospect zemura got forward well

Positives:

We won
Four goals
Great to have Stacey back and he looked ok
CCV looked very comfortable
King must have added to is price, if he is going
Dennis, Zemura , Kilkenny and Roro looked ok
I thought Anthony looked particularly sharp when he came on

Other:
Poor first half again
Gozzer was all at sea
Brooks mixed
Billing ducked out of a lot of 50/50s

Onward to the next round

.:utc:

Good result...in fact a Giant - Kill...they are a bigger club..with a ground capacity of 13,500 ! :cuppa:
oh brian the amount of supporters the stadium can hold does not determine the size of the club, if you talk about historical big clubs then you can judge on past success or how long they been in top league etc., big club in the present will always depend on league positons or cup success, i mean if its judged on how many the team can have watching them live then i must say the team i used to play sunday football for had a pitch in a massive field no doubt on earth you could of fit 25k people there , so does that mean they were bigger then AFCB? or is this just another stick for you to beat the club with???

oh brian the amount of supporters the stadium can hold does not determine the size of the club, if you talk about historical big clubs then you can judge on past success or how long they been in top league etc., big club in the present will always depend on league positons or cup success, i mean if its judged on how many the team can have watching them live then i must say the team i used to play sunday football for had a pitch in a massive field no doubt on earth you could of fit 25k people there , so does that mean they were bigger then AFCB? or is this just another stick for you to beat the club with???
Whoooooosh

1000/1, another 10 euros then

I have enquired and got this back.

Betclic can however proceed at any time to the cancellation of a validated gambling action in the event of a request from the Regulator, the application of special conditions related to the gambling action, suspicion of fraud or '' a Technical Error as defined in the Limitation of Liability article.

I have enquired and got this back.

Betclic can however proceed at any time to the cancellation of a validated gambling action in the event of a request from the Regulator, the application of special conditions related to the gambling action, suspicion of fraud or '' a Technical Error as defined in the Limitation of Liability article.
its funny they fcuk up and they are covered, if you fcuked up and bet 1000 instead of 10 its your own fault

;