Players To Come In For Next Season?

Depends if Parker sees Kelly more as a Cb and doesn’t rate Rico.
You also have to remember that Parker has come in and had a look at the attitude of the players in training and around the squad and will be shedding people who aren't likely to want to put in a shift.
If they don't fit with his ethos then logically he'll move them on. Especially if we are to believe that this is really a long term project.

Not sure how many loans you're allowed these days, but I too would prefer we didn't max out on season long loan players... Whilst they may buy in to what you're doing, there is always that knowledge in the back's of heads that they will just pop back to their parent club, regardless...

If we can, I'd rather we buy, or has been said, ensure that we have options to buy after the season...

West Brom fans seem to unanimously rate Kyle Edwards as average. Yet for some reason I quite like the idea of signing him as I miss the days where we would sign less fashionable players and try to get the best out of them.

Wow so disrespectful for a players who's been with us 7 years. Get rid?
Fact is that he seems to be seeing us as a last resort at the moment, we need players who are fully committed imo. I get that he needs to look after himself and get the best deal possible, but to still be holding out for a Prem deal at this point (as per the athletic) makes me feel like we should move on now.

Fact is that he seems to be seeing us as a last resort at the moment, we need players who are fully committed imo. I get that he needs to look after himself and get the best deal possible, but to still be holding out for a Prem deal at this point (as per the athletic) makes me feel like we should move on now.
Think after 7 years and probably his last major contract, he's entitled to look around. My point was saying get rid, is disrespectful, whether he should stay or go is another conversation

Think after 7 years and probably his last major contract, he's entitled to look around. My point was saying get rid, is disrespectful, whether he should stay or go is another conversation
How can you get rid of someone who doesn’t want to be here.

Loan players who possibly won’t give 100% effort for being wary of injury ....

Free transfers who have been let go by other clubs where they either didn’t make themselves valued or for not having potential for the future ....

Go back 10 / 15 years and we’d welcome these types of signings with open arms, but we’ve had five years of PL earnings with transfer income as well and what legacy have we got to show for it?

Where did the money really go?

Loan players who possibly won’t give 100% effort for being wary of injury ....

Free transfers who have been let go by other clubs where they either didn’t make themselves valued or for not having potential for the future ....

Go back 10 / 15 years and we’d welcome these types of signings with open arms, but we’ve had five years of PL earnings with transfer income as well and what legacy have we got to show for it?

Where did the money really go?

Remember when we had three players from Reading on loan?

When we went back to using our own players, from memory our results improved.

;