Players To Come In For Next Season?

Why would he want to go to Everton? Surely he would want to be number 1 and seeing how Everton have religiously stuck with Pickford this season even after all the errors would deter me from going unless the money is much better than what he has here

Why would he want to go to Everton? Surely he would want to be number 1 and seeing how Everton have religiously stuck with Pickford this season even after all the errors would deter me from going unless the money is much better than what he has here
I think the Woodman deal gave him a hint he would be sitting on the bench again here too. I would guess he would rather be bench warming on Prem wages than ours.

On scccerbase a look at Junior Stanislas goal record and games, last season in the Championship was easily his best.

Since he joined us, not sure how many games he came on as a sub.

2014-15 - Championship - 13 games - 1 goal.

2015-16 - PL - 21 games - 3 goals.

2016-17 - PL - 21 games - 7 goals.

2017-18 - PL - 19 games - 5 goals.

2018-19- PL - 23 games - 2 goals.

2019-20 - PL - 15 games - 3 goals.

2020-21 - Championship - 35 games - 10 goals.

More stats here, including assists, substitutions etc.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/69912/History/Junior-Stanislas

Injury record.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/junior-stanislas/verletzungen/spieler/87672

Last edited:
Inevitable, no idea what he’s on but it’s been reported in some places to be 60k a week. As good as he was last season, you can get minimum three top end players at this level for that. It is in our best interests to offload him, as strange as that sounds.

On scccerbase a look at Junior Stanislas goal record and games, last season in the Championship was easily his best.

Since he joined us, not sure how many games he came on as a sub.

2014-15 - Championship - 13 games - 1 goal.

2015-16 - PL - 21 games - 3 goals.

2016-17 - PL - 21 games - 7 goals.

2017-18 - PL - 19 games - 5 goals.

2018-19- PL - 23 games - 2 goals.

2019-20 - PL - 15 games - 3 goals.

2020-21 - Championship - 35 games - 10 goals.

More stats here, including assists, substitutions etc.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/69912/History/Junior-Stanislas

Injury record.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/junior-stanislas/verletzungen/spieler/87672
Would have thought 2016-17 was his best with one goal in 3 and probably none of those penalties

It’ll probably turn out that #EFC is Eastbourne Football Club.

Personally I’d have thought he would set his sights a tad higher than that ......

I’m off for a #coldbeer :cheers:

Seems Brighton got what they wanted for Ben White, plus a sell-on clause.

WHITE TO ARSENAL LATEST...

So we brought you the news earlier that Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Brighton centre-back Ben White for a fee believed to be around £50m.

That deal will see Brighton get a guaranteed £50m, with no add ons, while the Seasiders have also inserted a sell-on clause.

Arsenal succeeded with their third bid after offers worth £40m and £47m were rejected.

The player's medical is expected to take place in week beginning July 26th.

After seeing Zemura’s excellent display in the friendly, I would have quite liked to see him get a chance this season. But if we’re really getting Leif Davis, is it going to happen?

Rico, Kelly and Zemura would be more than enough for me. I’m wondering if it might be to accommodate 3 at the back. Davis is 6”3 and can also play at CB, Rico was arguably the best defender in the league as a LCB, Kelly can obviously play there too. Plus, it could hopefully free Zemura up to have a good good at the LWB role alongside Kelly. Stacey and Smith are then both perfectly capable of playing RWB IMO.

After seeing Zemura’s excellent display in the friendly, I would have quite liked to see him get a chance this season. But if we’re really getting Leif Davis, is it going to happen?

Rico, Kelly and Zemura would be more than enough for me. I’m wondering if it might be to accommodate 3 at the back. Davis is 6”3 and can also play at CB, Rico was arguably the best defender in the league as a LCB, Kelly can obviously play there too. Plus, it could hopefully free Zemura up to have a good good at the LWB role alongside Kelly. Stacey and Smith are then both perfectly capable of playing RWB IMO.
It would really would be demoralising for the likes of Zemura ...Kilkenny and the rest of the youth team if we go down the route of promoting the youth team players of PL teams......looks like that's the way we're heading sadly.

After the meeting with MD, it depends on what the remit is for this season.

We know Parker has come in for a ’long term’ project, but it depends if Max D after missing out last season, wants the aim to go back up at the end of this coming season.

Hence looking for outside players, to strengthen the team where we lost/lose players, but good enough over a season to give us a shout of promotion.

It would really would be demoralising for the likes of Zemura ...Kilkenny and the rest of the youth team if we go down the route of promoting the youth team players of PL teams......looks like that's the way we're heading sadly.
Based on possibly two loan signings. You’re getting pretty desperate now.

With Scotty’s obvious connections, I’d be hammering the doors down at White Hart Lane to take Dane Scarlett on loan for the season.

;