Prince Phillip has died

Not at all.

I have a sort of relative who worked for bbc news. They have tribute programs for all sorts of people in the can and only take them out when someone pops off or to update them.

You'd be amazed how many times Cliff Richard's has been updated.
Still a bit weird though.

Not at all.

I have a sort of relative who worked for bbc news. They have tribute programs for all sorts of people in the can and only take them out when someone pops off or to update them.

You'd be amazed how many times Cliff Richard's has been updated.

Does it include that raid on his home by the police the BBC filmed?

Not surprised they have moved the football and other events - would cause a right old fuss if they carried on as normal

Does it include that raid on his home by the police the BBC filmed?

Not surprised they have moved the football and other events - would cause a right old fuss if they carried on as normal
It would only have caused a fuss amongst those who have some unearthly obsession with an anachronistic royal regime.......and Daily Mail readers.

They are having a National minutes silence and football times are being moved.

Not sure I have seen anywhere that anything is actually closing.

It’s being televised but is not a public event and the public have been asked to stay away.

But might have missed it as I have not been listening or watching the news.

This para from Sky might sum it up.

Having helped to draw up the details himself, the Duke of Edinburgh was said to have wanted little fuss at his funeral.

If the Snowflakes get fed up with the Prince Phillip stuff...
..they can always switch into the Princess Anorexia of Big Brother guff..she who took/ruined her own life ...with stacks of Dosh at her disposal....or Victim of .Celeb Culture.. I mean Christ.
.at least Phillip didn't back out when Hitler threatened his Ship and our Shores !
We need to take a look at what we are Cultivating in this Computer Age !

I’m struggling to understand why people fawn over a family awash with wealth and privilege yet scorn those who live in poverty.

you appear to be confusing fawning sycophancy (your words) with ordinary folks, some wealthy, some not so, having a bit of respect for someone who represented our country for 70 years

if you have a genuine hatred for the constitutional monarchy can I suggest you start a republican based political party, who knows, it might be more beneficial than endlessly banging on, on a provincial football forum?

good luck with that

Yeah i'm not a mega royalist or anything like that - but think he did enough to warrant some praise.

He wasn't perfect, unlike some of the 'perfect people' posting on social media. Low level of tolerance for self righteousness here.

As I posted before, some left leaning people I follow on twitter have made complete ****s of themselves over all this. Quite enlightening tbh.

..they can always switch into the Princess Anorexia of Big Brother guff..she who took/ruined her own life ...with stacks of Dosh at her disposal....or Victim of .Celeb Culture.. I mean Christ.
.at least Phillip didn't back out when Hitler threatened his Ship and our Shores !

We appear to be cultivating the type of people who would have a go at someone who's died of an eating disorder in her 30s in a bizarre attempt at humour or whatever the hell your posts are supposed to be.

We appear to be cultivating the type of people who would have a go at someone who's died of an eating disorder in her 30s in a bizarre attempt at humour or whatever the hell your posts are supposed to be.
In that instance it wasn't humour..just a certain angle to see it from.
They have plenty of money to buy food...but choose not to eat...others have little money to buy the food they need.

Didn't we and France declare War on the Germans because they took Poland? Then the French surrendered to the Nazi's and we got cold feet and debated about what to do in parliament before deciding phuck it we will try and save what's left of Europe with America by our side. Needless really but obvious ulterior motives. I don't remember us declaring War on the Soviet Union when Russia took all the countries around them, infact we allied with them that worked out great lol phucking joke.

Seems quite a few people have forgotten the first manner we are taught as children, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Obviously, nobody can expect that all the time, but when someone dies it’s absolutely the time just to keep your mouth shut and not look like a knob.

A bit like your attempt ? by going to check if the Queen had signed up to Tinder

;