Pull the plug while the situation can still be salvaged

Is there any truth in the rumours that Ralph is lined up should the board pull the plug ?!.
As I understand it, yes. Was there last home game and on a watching brief.

I have always accurate, often accurate and occasional nugget sources and this is from the often accurate camp. I’m not saying this as a get out as ultimately everything is under doubt unless from horses mouth but just to give context.

For all my criticism of the current regime I’d applaud them for lining up someone in case the project doesn’t work so would expect this in our position. Not sure it should be Ralph but….

So the OP is basically saying it's not Iraola's fault where we are at the moment but pull the plug regardless and hope to find someone else that can wave a magic wand.

I would rather get relegated with Iraola if he can't charter a course through current stormy waters to keep us up.

To be honest when have we ever been a physical up and at'em team like Luton!

Yes..and I'm currently banned for another few days ...but that's FB ...not other Forums that I was asked about.
The only other places i've been banned are several Leeds FC forums over the years....and the MPs surgery locally.
Soooo, Mr. Hutchings...

Apart from the fact that you've been banned on multiple occasions from the Bournemouth site for, amongst other things, using bad language and insulting other members, and you've also been banned from several Leeds United forums (Out of interest, why were you there ? To discuss flower-arranging ?) - and, you are currently serving yet another Facebook ban for persistent arguing, and of course you are also banned from your local MP's surgery for aggressive behaviour...well, apart from all that, it's safe to say that you are a mild-mannered, shy, retiring wouldn't-say-boo-to-a-goose sort of fellow, aren't you?

Just a little misunderstood, eh ?

Last edited:
I can Do anything.....on differentiatng...when it suits me ...when I feel like it !
I don't get 'directed'.....not at the age of 73.

...hey look you're putting forward ...opinion.

That's all I Do ....the same.

Your'e opinions are not necessarily better received than mine.....across the wide spectrum.

I'm pleased you mentioned those who pick holes rather than offer their own opinion...being irritating.
It's not just with one poster....they are at it daily with quite a few others.
Superficial elitist rubbish.

The mood generally is not good....because the Cherries are not playing good.

So these type of exchanges will probably permeate across a couple more months.
You could always just name the posters in these elite cliques you drone on about endlessly ,would save a whole lot of whining on if you just confronted them directly , there isn’t that many posters on here regularly , that are in a “clique “ You could also name the “lazy players “ that you seem to have such a problem with …..

Soooo, Mr. Hutchings...

Apart from the fact that you've been banned on multiple occasions from the Bournemouth site for, amongst other things, using bad language and insulting other members, and you've also been banned from several Leeds United forums (Out of interest, why were you there ? To discuss flower-arranging ?) - and, you are currently serving yet another Facebook ban for persistent arguing, and of course you are also banned from your local MP's surgery for aggressive behaviour...well, apart from all that, it's safe to say that you are a mild-mannered, shy, retiring wouldn't-say-boo-to-a-goose sort of fellow, aren't you?

Just a little misunderstood, eh ?

Trust me he wouldn't get banned from the main Leeds forum .They'd pick him apart, rip him up for arse paper, find out where he lives, do a Paul W on him and let him stew in his own mess as the forum cannon fodder, so I'm calling BS on that claim but it sounds 'well ard.'...as is aggressively picking on his local female MP.

Last edited:
As I understand it, yes. Was there last home game and on a watching brief.

I have always accurate, often accurate and occasional nugget sources and this is from the often accurate camp. I’m not saying this as a get out as ultimately everything is under doubt unless from horses mouth but just to give context.

For all my criticism of the current regime I’d applaud them for lining up someone in case the project doesn’t work so would expect this in our position. Not sure it should be Ralph but….
Even more reason for the board to stick with AI then !!.

;