Safe standing

Can we just clear up. Is it a requirement that everyone who pays to watch football must be beered up and trying to pick a fight with the opposition fans? Some of the posts on social media calling people names or being critical of anyone not joining it. Bournemouth has always been inclusive and accepting of everyone. Can we stop with the hounding out of anyone who does not match up to our amazing Ultras? Thats no matter where they are in the ground.

As for the following tweet from the weekend around the safe standing area and some of the replies..

Imagine slagging off fellow fans sitting in the rail seat they bought a ticket for.

Did anyone get a call or email asking them if they were going to sit or stand ?

I didn't. The implication in her tweet is that if you said you were still going to sit then you would/should have been moved out.

Imagine slagging off fellow fans sitting in the rail seat they bought a ticket for.

Did anyone get a call or email asking them if they were going to sit or stand ?

I didn't. The implication in her tweet is that if you said you were still going to sit then you would/should have been moved out.
That 'problem' is easily solved.

Add another set of rails to the row in front. ;-)

Can we just clear up. Is it a requirement that everyone who pays to watch football must be beered up and trying to pick a fight with the opposition fans? Some of the posts on social media calling people names or being critical of anyone not joining it. Bournemouth has always been inclusive and accepting of everyone. Can we stop with the hounding out of anyone who does not match up to our amazing Ultras? Thats no matter where they are in the ground.

As for the following tweet from the weekend around the safe standing area and some of the replies..

Unbefuckingleavable

Could only be Bournemouth

If these people at ST holders the club should just remove their seat

1) Everyone must wear full length leg splints, plaster of paris ankle to hip is also acceptible

2) Hands must be tied behind the back and attached to ankle bracelets

3) Lasers to be positioned to cauterise anyone leaning back

4) Anti Personnel mines attached to seats

5) Everyone to put their hands on the shoulders of the person in front to prevent waivering

KBG is going to be away from this forum for a little break thinking about the above so I will stop there.

1) Everyone must wear full length leg splints, plaster of paris ankle to hip is also acceptible

2) Hands must be tied behind the back and attached to ankle bracelets

3) Lasers to be positioned to cauterise anyone leaning back

4) Anti Personnel mines attached to seats

5) Everyone to put their hands on the shoulders of the person in front to prevent waivering

KBG is going to be away from this forum for a little break thinking about the above so I will stop there.
Don't need to take a break, count me in for all of that
Where do I sign?

Chatting to a friend prior to KO. Told to move out of the gangway, this is right at the back. Second half onwards people standing on the stairs throughout. Not a word from the stewards.

;