Scott Parker

Interesting thoughts from Crook here, just confirming what we all know, that this has been a complete shambles...

To think we could prize him away from PL Fulham is laughable... WTAF!!!!!!

However, if Fulham are relegated, I don't see it as a bad thing... I would take Scott Parker at DC any day of the week...

For me, he shows a super amount of ambition. Parker has every attribute that we have all been calling our for this last few weeks... Knows the Championship and probably several of our players, a season in the PL, Young, enthusiastic, plays football the right way... But, I agree we don't compete with Fulham on many levels right now... Maybe ever...

Edited: as I've now heard Crock's comments

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts from Crook here, just confirming what we all know, that this has been a complete shambles...

However, if Fulham are relegated, I don't see it as a bad thing... I would take Scott Parker at DC any day of the week...

For me, he shows a super amount of ambition. Parker has every attribute that we have all been calling our for this last few weeks... Knows the Championship and probably several of our players, a season in the PL, Young, enthusiastic, plays football the right way... But, I agree we don't compete with Fulham on many levels right now... Maybe ever...

your right he’s the type of manager that would suit us

The last comment, re should they have stuck with JT in the first place?

We could have got him because he was due to be sacked after the Everton game so AFCB sacked JT in anticipation. Then Fulham won and he saved his job.

This legit...?

If so that's a massive swing in opposite directions for both managers and clubs...?

It's from a mate of a mate with decent enough contacts through WhatsApp so take with a pinch of salt. Parker being the main target appears to have been confirmed by multiple sources.

So going by this behind the scenes take notice of social media and the fans,
The sacking of JT and not recruiting Henry.

Interestingly, Alex Crook has just mentioned on Talk (TopSix) Sport! That we approached Fulham to speak with him for his services as manager, but were declined. We may go back in the summer if they are relegated. What an utter shambles, board lack ambition and as others have said, I feel max will cash in soon.

stories circulated pre Fulham play off win was that we wanted Scott Parker. If so maybe JT was fall back choice

;