Scott Parker

This 'theory' is complete nuts. Alex Crook firstly coming over as a bit of a bell....

"there's a part of me that believes Bournemouth did see the the reaction on social media " - yeah whatever pal.. a part of you lol :grinning:

"The financial cost of Henry put off Maxim Demin " :yawning:....
"I'll let you into a secret " then goes on about Scott Parker ...:rofl:..we've had over a decade of secrets and every one has been shown to be BS..try harder pal

As usual nothing of substance just some gobshite trying to make a living.

Indeed. It is true.

Banked on Brentford beating Fulham, and banked on Fulham being in a worse league position than they are.

Brentford beating Fulham ?

Ah well if you ITK guys are correct in you assumptions, if Fulham go down and JW crashes then we know who the next manager will be correcto ? I mean he's signed, sealed and all but delivered :wack:

It does help explain why this whole thing took so long. Our board were waiting, crossing fingers, waiting... for Fulham to lose a game or two for Parker to get sacked!?

In the play-off final.

Not in the know at all, but I do know that.

Sorry sam , saw someone suggest the Everton game this season, then you mention last season. I'm as confused as anyone.

If we tried to tap him up last season based on a play off failure then no issue with that. However some blokes whatsapp group suggested we tried to forsee the Everton result.

Sorry sam , saw someone suggest the Everton game this season, then you mention last season. I'm as confused as anyone.

If we tried to tap him up last season based on a play off failure then no issue with that. However some blokes whatsapp group suggested we tried to forsee the Everton result.

Yeah, take it how you want. They've been accurate before but it's still third hand rumour. Can't say I'm bothered either way because it's a complete shambles whatever way you look at recent events.

If we scraped up in the play-offs...we would probably need about 5 or 6 new capable players..because these guys are just not good enough!

Hey ..why are we banging on about Scott Parker...

....we've got Woody....Woody Woodgate..
...its done !

This could be the new Demari Gray thread,he was the best player never to play for us,could Scott Parker be the best manager never to manage us?
Anyway I'm hoping Fulham go on a run and stay up,thus relegating Newcastle and the rat.

If it meant us standing a chance of getting Parker... I hope Fulham lose all their remaining games...

Absolutely the only name that has actually excited me...

if they are glued to this message board
Because he was about to be sacked before the Everton game but he got a result and saved his job.

isn't it standard practice for managers to have a clause in their contracts meaning if they're sacked and re-employed elsewhere straightaway, they lose all or some of their payoff?

if we bulked at the compensation for Henry, surely we'd have soiled our underwear at the thought of having to meet Parker's payoff?

if they are glued to this message board

isn't it standard practice for managers to have a clause in their contracts meaning if they're sacked and re-employed elsewhere straightaway, they lose all or some of their payoff?

if we bulked at the compensation for Henry, surely we'd have soiled our underwear at the thought of having to meet Parker's payoff?

Surely if he was sacked, there would have been no pay off to deal with from us...? Just a negotiation process between us and Parker, for his contract, and he would have just stopped being paid of by Fulham..?

I guess if you are meaning we'd have had to equal what he was losing in his pay-off, as why would he bother otherwise, I guess that then comes down to Parker's professional integrity... Does he just want to sit on his ar*e all day and wait for big money, or get back into work asap and continue to prove he can become a great manager by leading another club to the PL...

;