Season tickets

ST Update

I managed to speak to someone from the TO just now, I was third in the queue so not a long wait.

First of all they are working from home, so can’t take any payments, they will get someone to call you back who can take payments.

If you have been Shielding like myself your name will be put on a special list re saving your ST seat for next season. You will get a phone call within the next two weeks re 10% deposit.

In my case I will be speaking to someone from the team who have been treating me at the hospital to ask their advice re this season and my ST and will get back to the TO.

As far as the phone lines for yesterday not working, they were all set up and ready to go but something went wrong.

Hope this information helps.

They also said almost everything concerning tickets will be done online.I take it that meant phones were not an option during the season

“First of all they are working from home, so can’t take any payments, they will get someone to call you back who can take payments”. :eek!:

That’s a recipe for fraud.

“First of all they are working from home, so can’t take any payments, they will get someone to call you back who can take payments”. :eek!:

That’s a recipe for fraud.
Fraud at Afcb!I remember when the attendances were called out over the tannoy,always a couple of thousand less than were actually there.Though in the Benson days they did the reverse and added fans :):):):)

ST Update

I managed to speak to someone from the TO just now, I was third in the queue so not a long wait.

First of all they are working from home, so can’t take any payments, they will get someone to call you back who can take payments.

If you have been Shielding like myself your name will be put on a special list re saving your ST seat for next season. You will get a phone call within the next two weeks re 10% deposit.

In my case I will be speaking to someone from the team who have been treating me at the hospital to ask their advice re this season and my ST and will get back to the TO.

As far as the phone lines for yesterday not working, they were all set up and ready to go but something went wrong.

Hope this information helps.

If you wish to suspend your ST until season 21/22 you now need a doctor's letter to support your request. I gather some hard up ST holders have been abusing this option!

can someone who has more patience than me (probably most of the world today) tell me exactly what the bit about "season ticket holders can apply to be seated in groups of upto six people from two different households" means in practice?

does that mean if one person from a "group" wins the ballot.... they all win?

and how does one create this group?

and finally

when is beer o'clock today?

Just renewed my three season tickets and was told about 90 % have so far taken back up there season tickets.

So with a day and half still to go and the enivitable last minute rush would appear close to 100 % by close of play wednsday (I think).

Was told they are looking for a capacity of about 4,000 fans for the game on 12th September assuming first fixture is a home one.

Currently number 3 in the queue to talk to someone as somehow my order went through with the use credit checkbox unchecked! I didn't uncheck it, well not intentionally anyway! So now they are trying to process my order at full price and there is no way to cancel it and put it through again, seemingly. My real gripe is why is it even an option we have to check? It should be automatically credited to us it's our bloody money after-all!

;