Simon Francis

Yep worried about and for Simon. Doesn't look good but neither did Adam, so sending good wishes it is not as bad as feared.

Nailed on for a coaching position if he wants it, no matter what happens we'll see him again sooner or later.

I hope for the best regards the injury. He covers some crucial positions, is probably the best crosser of a ball we have (which is odd considering how many attacking midfielders we have!), and is clearly well regarded in the club.

In all our 3 and half years in the Premier League we've only won a single game with Surman as captain...

Get well soon Franno!

He will be back. Eddie has made reference to his incredibly fitness levels..he will still be a good reserve full or centre back next season. Had he not got injured we wouldn’t be releasing him in the summer.

Good luck Franno.

That's very sad news....in 50 years time, when all the young 'uns of today are old blokes they'll still be talking about Franno and the team of 2015, and our first adventures in the PL. The man is a legend and an AFCB hero. Get well soon Franno.

Really tough break and I wish him a swift return to full fitness. It's almost comical to say at least he won't be on his own for the recovery work.

Solent

BREAKING: #afcb news is that the knee injury is a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) for Simon Francis suffered at Wembley yesterday.

We wish him all the best with his recovery.

I think Franno has had the best season since we joined the EPL, just the odd foul throw to sort out. I am very sad for him, and obviously worrying that every game we seem to be picking up season ending injuries. GWS Franno...AFCB will no doubt miss you.

;