Southampton v AFC Bournemouth

What you are hearing from this ex Man U player is typical stereotype thinking from someone of such high and mighty plains - this is their downfall ... an inability to see any other aspects of football other than what is expected of a team that sits a couple of places above another in terms of cost but below on points etc ., which has players that cost something as opposed to tinpot clubs that have got players from barns and cowsheds! This is why West Ham are salivating over the prospect of Eddie being prostituted to the Olympic Stadium!
Disgusting man is Hughes, riding on Old Hat Trafford.glory - it's worse than Princess Kate being paraded to the nation with bambino before theyve even sown her fanny up!

Boscombe is who we are!! It's where the ground is! It's a tough area now? F##k all to do with Zimmer Frames any more or Perty primroses in Bournemouth gardens! We are now a football town!

It's all about what players of both sides want or don't want to do for the fans... the level of commitment to themselves, the club's and the fans... none of them are alike, so expect anything to happen!

Last edited:
Going to be an interesting game no doubt ...they’re going to go at us .Got a feeling for a draw .
Expect there might be a pitchy attempt also

Boscombe is who we are!! It's where the ground is! It's a tough area now? F##k all to do with Zimmer Frames any more or Perty primroses in Bournemouth gardens! We are now a football town!
Despite what it says on my signature below, I don't use a Zimmer Frame, it was a kick at those who think we're all old fogies here in Bournemouth!

Funny old thing. Watched this for the first time in 30 years on the android box last night.

Attachments

• zpi.jpg
    zpi.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
Was it the film or the BBC play version Al ? The BBC play was far more horrific to me and it probably kept me from pushing my luck too far at that age.

I wonder if on Saturday, old classics like "My Old Man" might get an airing ?

Was it the film or the BBC play version Al ? The BBC play was far more horrific to me and it probably kept me from pushing my luck too far at that age.

I wonder if on Saturday, old classics like "My Old Man" might get an airing ?

It was the film.
Whilst reading about this weekends game, the word came up and i remembered the movie.
Watched it on Showbox.

Would love to see the play version.

The 'pitchy' thing maybe ought to relate to checking out the penalty spots and other areas like corners for any 'imperfections'! Saints are in desperate mode now!

Couple of paras about our game with them from their Echo.

Of course, Eddie Howe’s side are virtually safe from the drop the themselves in the top-flight but are said to be full of motivation over the invitation to sink their neighbours, who have for so long seen the Cherries as a mostly a harmless younger sister.

On top of that, Howe has never beaten Saints as a manager and will be out to compound their misery.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/16178448.No_time_for_Saints_to_dwell/

I'm nervous about this game.

In my dream we smash them 4 or 5 nil but, after their surprisingly wet performance in a crucial game against Leicester, I have this feeling they'll rally just to play us.

And we (EH?) seem to have a mental block about playing the shiite up the road.

Fingers crossed I'll be punching the air as we condemn the feckers to relegation!

;