Southampton v AFC Bournemouth

Couple of paras about our game with them from their Echo.

who have for so long seen the Cherries as a mostly a harmless younger sister

That there, that's why! Even the paper can't help themselves, 'sister', anything to try and get under the skin

Also are they just airbrushing out the 2-0 two years ago, Cook and Afobe?

What a bunch of utter norberts

That there, that's why! Even the paper can't help themselves, 'sister', anything to try and get under the skin

Also are they just airbrushing out the 2-0 two years ago, Cook and Afobe?

What a bunch of utter norberts

It's a laughable attempt to belittle AFCB so I wouldn't have thought it bothers any AFCB supporters.

However, his boss might want to have a look at the implication he's putting out there. A supposedly professional football journalist being deliberately pejorative about females... in this day and age. Someone is going on a course in the very near future.

I've always said the only thing worse than being hated is being patronised, so really do hope we stuff the 'big club down the road' and they can spend a few years learning some humility, whilst kids in Ringwood and Ferndown come back to their rightful club and kids in Shirley, Itchen and Bitterne come on down to the new Kings Park Stadium to see some actual entertainment on offer

They'll dick us and then there will be meltdown on here.

We'll then dick Swansea and do our bit to keep the bstards up.

Bookies are seldom wrong but I am struggling to understand why Saints are such massive odds on favourites for this match. Decimal odds:
Saints Win 1.67
Cherries Win 5.5
The Draw @ 4

I'd happily take a draw, I really hope we turn up and make us proud!

Bookies are seldom wrong but I am struggling to understand why Saints are such massive odds on favourites for this match. Decimal odds:
Saints Win 1.67
Cherries Win 5.5
The Draw @ 4

I'd happily take a draw, I really hope we turn up and make us proud!

Bookies are regularly wrong. Its just they are less wrong than the average punter. And when the punter is correct, the odds are manipulated so he doesn't win as much as when the bookies are correct.

I often check the Betegy algorithm, which shows 37% away win, 32% draw, 31% home win. That seems more reasonable to me than the odds above.

A Saints fan on their forum tonight said he wants them to sign more Scandinavian and English players as they have better attitudes than Africans( Boufal incident with Hughes) - I could have told him that years ago, with a few exceptions this is how I've always seen it! Scandinavians and Dutch more disciplined and professional by far with less chips on their shoulders about life in general and all speak English! No one will convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
A Saints fan on their forum tonight said he wants them to sign more Scandinavian and English players as they have better as attitudes than Africans( Boufal incident with Hughes) - I could have told him that years ago, with a few exceptions this is how I've always seen it! Scandinavians and Dutch more disciplined and professional by far with less chips on their shoulders about life in general and all speak English! No one will convince me otherwise.

Can't we leave talking utter bolox to their forum?

A Saints fan on their forum tonight said he wants them to sign more Scandinavian and English players as they have better attitudes than Africans( Boufal incident with Hughes) - I could have told him that years ago, with a few exceptions this is how I've always seen it! Scandinavians and Dutch more disciplined and professional by far with less chips on their shoulders about life in general and all speak English! No one will convince me otherwise.

Haha! You daft racist!

As the week goes on the more I fear us getting ,not just beaten ,but a bit of a hiding. ......from your resident bedwetter

Possibly prejudice coming from wanting English youngsters to form larger part of our squads and over the years seeing quite a number of African players throwing tantrums on and off the field. I also study the press closely and broadly and If they get it wrong so do I - I won't make a list and go into detailed futile arguments and will stick to my beliefs. I've always been impressed by Scandinavian and Dutch but of course there are a few of those that are suspect in the same way some Africans are good assets to their clubs. My impressions are based on 5 decades so I would need some Africans to come to Afcb and shake me out of that groove.

Ted is at it again!.... I am also getting that feeling too! ..Saints having not won for so long it they suddenly get angry enough and we don't turn up that could be the outcome. Hope just one of our players reads this 'fear talk' and tells the others!

;