ST’s - average 9.7% increase

Anyone want to buy 2 tickets for the womens games. I certainly won't be using them. What a shambolic statement. Who dreamt that crock of **************** up?

I guess it could be more appealing for some if you were in the top league but doesn’t really seem that attractive .

I'm trying hard to see this in a positive light.

Good news - I can renew my ST
Bad news - I am forced to pay £14 additional fee to have the choice to watch the ladies play two games
Good news - I am not being forced to attend, just forced to pay £14 for the pleasure of not having to go

There. As Meatloaf used to warble, Two outa Three ain't bad.

I'm trying hard to see this in a positive light.

Good news - I can renew my ST
Bad news - I am forced to pay £14 additional fee to have the choice to watch the ladies play two games
Good news - I am not being forced to attend, just forced to pay £14 for the pleasure of not having to go

There. As Meatloaf used to warble, Two outa Three ain't bad.
Or maybe change it to 1 out of 3 ain't good.

Yes indeedy...have to admit, this one has stopped me being my usual upbeat and glass-half-full type of guy.

Tumescence has been replaced with deflation...

It's not worded well. Fits the decades long theme of AFCB making ticketing as hard work as possible.

No problem with paying a little into helping grow the female side of the sport at the club, this is a slightly odd way of going about it though.

Will listen to Jim later when I can, maybe an audio explanation will make more sense than the written statement.

Hopefully can be credited if cannot attend. I have nothing against the ladies team and have attended a game, but object to being forced to pay for it.

A real bonus for me. Just the fuel cost of driving down from Wiltshire to cover now. A reasonable offer if you live locally, but something about nothing for the many that travel any distance for a home game.

Does sting a littlw that each place in the table is worth approximately £2m knowing the state of our last few performances.

This price increase will bring in approximately £300,000. I dread to think what drop in the ocean that is in terms of our yearly playing staff wage bill.

It stinks of “others have done it so we are”. This was the opportunity for some free PR to just keep it the same and it’s an own goal IMO.

And people wonder why I don’t rate our board…

A very simple thing completely messed up and what could have been a positive message turned into a negative one.

Most brilliant CEO’s in the country are on less than a quarter of what we pay ours and have the grounding through excellent business organisations.

Does sting a littlw that each place in the table is worth approximately £2m knowing the state of our last few performances.

This price increase will bring in approximately £300,000. I dread to think what drop in the ocean that is in terms of our yearly playing staff wage bill.

It stinks of “others have done it so we are”. This was the opportunity for some free PR to just keep it the same and it’s an own goal IMO.

They've had that 'free' PR for eight years. How long do you think a price freeze should go on for? It's millions over that period btw.

This piece in the Echo story from Jim Frevola.

“In addition, the women's team will see considerable development in the coming seasons. Next year they will play two home matches at Vitality Stadium.

“We are bundling these matches on top of our season ticket packages as we want you to support all our teams.

“This incremental fee of £5-£7 per match, based on seat type, will be added to your season ticket payments.

“I hope you share my excitement about what we are building.

And people wonder why I don’t rate our board…

A very simple thing completely messed up and what could have been a positive message turned into a negative one.

Most brilliant CEO’s in the country are on less than a quarter of what we pay ours and have the grounding through excellent business organisations.

Neil pinning it on Blake. :rofl:

;