Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round

How much do we have to pay for his

Can someone give this Ohec guy and the Swindon 'expert' the fixture list for our Category 2 Development League.
Can someone give this Ohec guy and the Swindon 'expert' the fixture list for our Category 2 Development League.

Our Under 21's were playing Barnsley away yesterday and with our injury list and a few young lads out on loan Andoni had to take our full squad and start our subs from the Spurs game!

Our Under 21's were playing Barnsley away yesterday and with our injury list and a few young lads out on loan Andoni had to take our full squad and start our subs from the Spurs game!

Isn't the point that he always plays strong squads in cups?

It was mentioned in the commentary that AI was an admirer of our corner routines and actually copied a few for his other sides.
I thought he said he watched some of our kickoff routines and occasionally copied those, including a recent one from GO's tenure. I could be wrong though.

It's possible that he did copy some of EH's corner routines though, since they got to hang out together and he would have been aware of us.

Any corner routine we may have had since EH left will have been "hoof it and let it hit the first defender". Not sure he would have felt the need to copy that.

Can I just confirm, from anyone that actually went… that the second half was a decent turnaround with us dominating play… SSN seemed to think so, the stats go way beyond saying so… but online I am seeing lots of ‘the second half was better but still not great…’

I can’t see how these stats can equate to anything but a very good second half for us :unsure:

View attachment 11724
Incredible they got a goal from 0.09xG

I thought he said he watched some of our kickoff routines and occasionally copied those, including a recent one from GO's tenure. I could be wrong though.

It's possible that he did copy some of EH's corner routines though, since they got to hang out together and he would have been aware of us.

Any corner routine we may have had since EH left will have been "hoof it and let it hit the first defender". Not sure he would have felt the need to copy that.
Maybe I misheard as we were taking a corner at the time. I had also assumed it was EH/JT routines.

Maybe I misheard as we were taking a corner at the time. I had also assumed it was EH/JT routines.
Sorry Kudos, the "He" I was referencing was AI himself.
I believe he said that in one of his earliest interviews here. I think Rayo scored from kickoff after copying one of our kickoff routines.

I didn't listen to the match commentary last night but I suspect that you probably heard correctly, just that they got their "facts" wrong.

Imagine that. Commentators getting their facts wrong :eek:

How's the rocket bus situation looking at the moment Rob?
What I can gather from asking around is, the situation isn't looking brilliant. There's an agreement to run one Riverside Rocket all season and two up to but not including Everton. The sticking point is who pays for the 2nd and or 3rd ones, the club wants it sponsored, Riverside don't want to sponsor it.

Unless the club finds someone to sponsor it, that's were we are. There's at least 6 regulars, plus a few that can only do a couple or the shorter ones, all scrapping for 3 spaces. The club's stuck if Riverside won't do it and Riverside don't see that they should pay for providing a service to the club. Ever hopeful, I'm hoping at least one of them blinks and we can continue putting ourselves through the endurance test that's an awayday on wheels. It's two business trying to do what's best for them, nothing really unusual in that, except for the wheelchair users caught in between.

I'm trying to put a "chin up, it's the way of the world" face on it but I know how much it means to me and I know full well, it means even more to the wheelchair users.

The Good Lady and I are from big families, all our siblings live within an hour of us but we can't visit them because they live in "regular" houses, steps in, ordinary doorways, upstairs or off the hall loos. That little anecdote isn't to garner sympathy, it's to highlight how much narrower the horizons are, To have a chance to go to football matches, spend the day as part of the "Boscombe massive" : ) when we win, lose or draw can't be over stated.

I can't believe how difficult this has been to write, especially because I can see the bigger picture that Bill Foley and Jim Frevola are trying to paint with the club. There's change and there's upheaval that has to happen, they're get somethings right, somethings wrong, they've never run an English football club before, let alone a club like Bournemouth. I still say give them every chance and have patience but by feck, when we miss our first match because of only one Rocket, it's going to sting.

how much is it to sponsor? could upthecherries not have a whip round for it?
like a gofundme page etc
No idea of the costs involved, but if it's a choice between £30 on annual updated bric a brac from the club shop that I already have, or using it towards something productive, it'd be an easy choice.

What I can gather from asking around is, the situation isn't looking brilliant. There's an agreement to run one Riverside Rocket all season and two up to but not including Everton. The sticking point is who pays for the 2nd and or 3rd ones, the club wants it sponsored, Riverside don't want to sponsor it.

Unless the club finds someone to sponsor it, that's were we are. There's at least 6 regulars, plus a few that can only do a couple or the shorter ones, all scrapping for 3 spaces. The club's stuck if Riverside won't do it and Riverside don't see that they should pay for providing a service to the club. Ever hopeful, I'm hoping at least one of them blinks and we can continue putting ourselves through the endurance test that's an awayday on wheels. It's two business trying to do what's best for them, nothing really unusual in that, except for the wheelchair users caught in between.

I'm trying to put a "chin up, it's the way of the world" face on it but I know how much it means to me and I know full well, it means even more to the wheelchair users.

The Good Lady and I are from big families, all our siblings live within an hour of us but we can't visit them because they live in "regular" houses, steps in, ordinary doorways, upstairs or off the hall loos. That little anecdote isn't to garner sympathy, it's to highlight how much narrower the horizons are, To have a chance to go to football matches, spend the day as part of the "Boscombe massive" : ) when we win, lose or draw can't be over stated.

I can't believe how difficult this has been to write, especially because I can see the bigger picture that Bill Foley and Jim Frevola are trying to paint with the club. There's change and there's upheaval that has to happen, they're get somethings right, somethings wrong, they've never run an English football club before, let alone a club like Bournemouth. I still say give them every chance and have patience but by feck, when we miss our first match because of only one Rocket, it's going to sting.
I'm sure that won't be Burnley away.

If I ever get a place and you don’t then you can have mine.

;