Thoughts on today v Luton

Waz that’s a bit harsh, you posted comprehensive knowledge on all of Steve Cooks ‘cock ups’ last season without being there, that must have been from tv or highlights. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get to games but these days highlights or steaming is just as good, if not better for replays etc.
Misunderstanding here, I thought he didn’t watch the games. I forgo you could still watch them from abroad.

Waz that’s a bit harsh, you posted comprehensive knowledge on all of Steve Cooks ‘cock ups’ last season without being there, that must have been from tv or highlights. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get to games but these days highlights or steaming is just as good, if not better for replays etc.
You've got to laugh..... different level bulsh1t from Mr I don't comment on games I don't attend!....:ROFLMAO:

Yep, Zemurra upfield and not being covered. Not sure whether that covering should have been done by Anthony or a midfielder but it is a work in progress on that left wing compared to more experienced pro's like Pugh and Daniels.

At the start of the move there was Dominica between JZ and JA, and Anthony slotted into left back position while Zemura was up the pitch. But he didn't track back at all. He'll learn.

At the start of the move there was Dominica between JZ and JA, and Anthony slotted into left back position while Zemura was up the pitch. But he didn't track back at all. He'll learn.
Yes that chance was very avoidable. As you say JA started to cover JZ but then didn’t follow his man at all, Lloyd Kelly could have shifted over too to cover but did not read the situation developing. Either way I imagine SP was very frustrated at that as he pinpointed Luton’s split strikers and their pace in behind as their primary threat. Fortunately we weren’t punished for it but need to learn from that type of situation quickly.

Why do you keep pretending to be in the know? It’s been proven time and time again that not only do you have no inside knowledge whatsoever, the exact opposite of what you say will happen always does! And you still expect people to believe you have inside knowledge hahaha
can tell you 100 % than Blake didn't appoint JT and are not buddies.

I think it is entirely possible that Blake rolled the dice on how the season would play out. He wanted Parker, but Parker got promoted. Chance were that he could be fired during, or released after the season and would become available to either take over a newly promoted AFCB or a still in the races championship team.

He just needed to make sure he didn't spend too much money on a replacement to Howe before he could get Parker. Is my guess

I think it is entirely possible that Blake rolled the dice on how the season would play out. He wanted Parker, but Parker got promoted. Chance were that he could be fired during, or released after the season and would become available to either take over a newly promoted AFCB or a still in the races championship team.

He just needed to make sure he didn't spend too much money on a replacement to Howe before he could get Parker. Is my guess
I can’t believe that for one minute. Even I don’t think he is that dumb. What if Fulham had had a half decent season?

EG is a combination of how many chances you are creating and how easy they are.
Yeah I know.. but as others have pointed out if you don’t attack great crosses it’s not officially a chance. Whereas to the non stattos it is more of a chance than a 30yard pot shot.

Lol we don't create easier chances than anyone else....as Matt has tried to explain to you....we're 13th in the XG table....do you understand what that means Neil?
See my answer to Del. Chances aren’t just shots… statto chances are but if you’ve played the game you’ve kicked yourself a number of times for not going for a cross…

Yeah I know.. but as others have pointed out if you don’t attack great crosses it’s not officially a chance. Whereas to the non stattos it is more of a chance than a 30yard pot shot.

Sure but your point seemed to be that we miss loads of sitters. The stats point to the opposite being true.

I can’t believe that for one minute. Even I don’t think he is that dumb. What if Fulham had had a half decent season?

I doubt it's rocket science. Once they couldn't get Parker they obviously decided JT was the next best option they had given the time available and short pre-season. Initially it looked a good decision.

I've no idea why Neil or anyone else would gloss over the concerning second half performances.
I don’t gloss over them… i just think there are mitigating circumstances and think people giving Parker a hard time are mad on what I’ve seen so far and the squad he had to work with in the early days. I can’t understand the level of negativity (not from you btw you are more balanced) against a completely new bloke to the club with a completely new philosophy who is top against a lot of adversity.

I doubt it's rocket science. Once they couldn't get Parker they obviously decided JT was the next best option they had given the time available and short pre-season. Initially it looked a good decision.
Yeah that I get… it was the implying that we took a quick option so we could wait for Parker that I don’t get. Surely once they appointed JT it was for the long haul had he not been so bad.

What you mean like 'Ghost chances'....:ROFLMAO:......when we cross a ball into the box but nobodys there .....yeah i can imagine that it happens to us quite a bit ...especially in the second half!.....:grinning:

I don’t gloss over them… i just think there are mitigating circumstances and think people giving Parker a hard time are mad on what I’ve seen so far and the squad he had to work with in the early days. I can’t understand the level of negativity (not from you btw you are more balanced) against a completely new bloke to the club with a completely new philosophy who is top against a lot of adversity.

I completely agree with you. I think you should have looked at Tindall this way too.

;