Thoughts v West Brom

Loan players from clubs like Liverpool and Manu.....not a very good idea....they've been rejected as such, they come to a tinpot environment, feel like lemons, and come to a realisation that they were 'not that good' and switch off. Its an Ego buster with chips!

If they were that good, they would've forced there way in up there....like G.Best did.

Ridicule my stance if you like...at your peril in terms of your expectations.
The Loan System is basically ' a load of crap.. ! Defoe, Brad Smith.....Iturbe..

:throw:

tripe

Thats where I am at. Reality is NF still have to win another 6 games ignoring Fulham and our fixtures for a minute. Its unlikely that will happen because football isnt played on paper.

That will still only mean we needed 11 from 8 games, obviously in that scenario NF game is pivotal.

I think we will lose at Sheff Utd, so its going to get more anxious. The turnaround time from last night always concerned me and now I suspect we will finally have to play without Solanke now.

That said we are well capable of winning the required games, just as likely we'll go and win at Sheffield now!

Regardless I would still always take 8 points clear with 8 games to go. If Forest catch us then fair play to them.

Same goes to Fulham, two tricky games and they pick up 6 points, deserved Champions now.

Was a worry how Solanke was hobbling.

With 3 subs already spent, he had no choice but to stay on.

I do fear he may miss Saturday.

Whatever...but its only Opinion...and I only offer these opinions in a feverish love of Boscombe Football...undiminished since I rocked up v Halifax on rainy April day in 1961.
You need better words than 'tripe' and a longer, more cutting and incisive put down of my posts, in order to demoralise or deflate my exuberance and vibrancy Rob!

"Ten in a row"

Nothing to do with the Now...how it is Now.
The system is too flippantly practised...without much forethought as to outcomes or usefulness..The 'squads' are bigger now..and more often than not they spend time sat on their @rse on the bench unused or not even on the sheet !

Last edited:
Let's be positive
The Forest game is at home - I have thought of them as the biggest threat since Brereton Diaz got injured.
Middlesbrough have some very good players, but nobody terrifies me
(I mean Blackburn - BBD, Fulham - Mitro/Wilson/Carvallho,
Forest - Johnson/Spence/Davis, Sheffield Utd - Gibbs White)
I absolutely agree we need Cahill to return and that's not reaction to a single poor performance from our centre halves. Is he injured or unfit?

I might be an idea, now that we are virtually back in the PL...for the players to practice ways to cope with MC and Liverpool...within their play in remaining fixtures in April and May...step up with the methods of keeping the ball...and dishing out a few tonkings of the other 22 inferior teams....WE are Boscombe on the march but we have to be ready for the next challenge !

Very underwhelmed Riverside Rocket bustling along the motorway home. Started halfhearted, gave them a 2 goal lead and W.B.A although not outstanding, competent enough to hold us out.
Noticed Scott made changes early, tried different things but the Baggies showed how to keep a 2 goal lead. Worst thing was Dom looked a bit crocked at the end. All the players and Scottie came over to clap the fans at the end. : )
Very good friendly stewards, very good accessible loos, clean and big enough. They had an accessible concourse, changing places facility and sensory room. Not just a case of a box ticking exercise but it seemed like they had considered the people who might use it : )
All in all, bit damp, expectations dampened but I don't mind W.B.A as a club or the Hawthorns as a ground : )

Ps seeing as we lost, I'll let the rest of you decide/debate why we lost but remember we're all Cherries together, so play nicely
: )
Play nicely? Have you read some of the posts from the miserabilati on here?

Re the Solanke injury, I noted from the Sky clip that he reacted angrily to that all round advocate of the fair tackle, Kyle Bartley, after he finally caught up with him and both got booked, Billings involvement in the incident saw Carroll try to approach him off the ball, and Billing melted away, for a big guy he has to be more aggressive in play.

Nothing to do with the Now...how it is Now.
The system is too flippantly practised...without much forethought as to outcomes or usefulness..The 'squads' are bigger now..and more often than not they spend time sat on their @rse on the bench unused or not even on the sheet !
Wow

You've posted something I largely agree with:eek!:

@RobTrent will be cancelling my elite membership at this rate.....;)

Whatever...but its only Opinion...and I only offer these opinions in a feverish love of Boscombe Football...undiminished since I rocked up v Halifax on rainy April day in 1961.
You need better words than 'tripe' and a longer, more cutting and incisive put down of my posts, in order to demoralise or deflate my exuberance and vibrancy Rob!

I remember that game against Halifax. We were calling their big guy up front Sputnik!

;