Thoughts v West Brom

I absolutely do. Forest are legitimately favourites at this point. (That’s not a prediction btw) Just saying that with the nature of the fixtures it is theirs to lose, not ours. We simply don’t have it in us to pick up anywhere near 2 PPG from our remaining fixtures.
I agree that it's a difficult run-in and that Forest are on form, but where do you get that Forest are "legitimately favourites" and it not being a prediction? Going by betting sites I've looked at, they all seem to suggest that we're still favorite for automatic compared to Forest. You can predict that the odds are off and they'll beat us to it and I think it's not even that preposterous of a prediction, but what makes them legitimate favourites opposed to us? At least to my interpretation of the phrase "legitimate favourite", there would need to be some evidence of widespread belief among neutral parties that they will get automatics over us (and I wouldn't take their fan sentiment as evidence, not exactly a neutral arbiter that).

I think it'll come a lot closer than any of us would like, especially if Solanke is out longer than a game, but let's try not to use extreme words we can't back up (all that does is bait your "fans" into more arguments).

If forest are favourites get some money on them. Were 10/3 last I looked.
I have. I took advantage of the bookies naivety and had £250 on them while at 18/1. Those odds have already dwindled to 8/1 and will continue to do so.

I absolutely do. Forest are legitimately favourites at this point. (That’s not a prediction btw) Just saying that with the nature of the fixtures it is theirs to lose, not ours. We simply don’t have it in us to pick up anywhere near 2 PPG from our remaining fixtures.
If Forest average 2 points per game and we average 1 point per game we finish level on points. So we don’t need to average 2 points a game to finish above them!

How so? I’m genuinely astounded here. You ask for evidence and then you just claim it’s bull s**t because it doesn’t suit you. Maybe Im not the delusional one here.

you refuse point blank to provide evidence then weeks later do a one-eighty and cobble something together on photoshop
why the change of heart?
you're a bullshitter

you refuse point blank to provide evidence then weeks later do a one-eighty and cobble something together on photoshop
why the change of heart?
you're a bullshitter
You clearly think I have skills beyond what I am capable of.
You also have a very deluded sense of your own self importance that I would go to the effort to do this.

Take a step back here and just forget about your pre conceived view of me. You constantly ask for evidence and berate me for not providing it. I do provide it after constant requests to do so, yet I am now faking it due to the fact I didn’t do it straight away. Can’t really win here can I? You are totally incapable of seeing beyond your pre conceived conceptions. I can provide you more evidence by PM if you really want?

Come on, you asked for evidence, what more do you want?
This is him in a nut shell. He was so cocky and having a good time playing the big man, now he’s been proven wrong he can’t budge from his initial position because his ego can’t take the hit. (Ps, he will respond to this with a put down such ‘what a load of waffle ect’)

This is him in a nut shell. He was so cocky and having a good time playing the big man, now he’s been proven wrong he can’t budge from his initial position because his ego can’t take the hit. (Ps, he will respond to this with a put down such ‘what a load of waffle ect’)
That sounds familiar lol
I personally don't care whether you bet on them or not.
One point I would make is despite you saying forest are favourites now, clearly the bookies don't agree. They don't make millions for nothing.
No doubt if results go against us this weekend you'll be back on reminding everyone again.

tbf you could be describing you there waz

You clearly think I have skills beyond what I am capable of.
You also have a very deluded sense of your own self importance that I would go to the effort to do this.

Take a step back here and just forget about your pre conceived view of me. You constantly ask for evidence and berate me for not providing it. I do provide it after constant requests to do so, yet I am now faking it due to the fact I didn’t do it straight away. Can’t really win here can I? You are totally incapable of seeing beyond your pre conceived conceptions. I can provide you more evidence by PM if you really want?

only one thing worse than betting on your own team
lying about it

;