Time to Lawyer Up!

We've had some VAR decisions go our way.
I.e. Gossers goal at Chelsea.

But..You can't blame the clubs or feel vindictive toward them....its the bloody people in charge of running football..the vile nerd tw@t /pr@ts who invented it.

Why not? We don’t owe this stupid fucking league anything lol, why not make them squirm.

Because it's a can of worms and a dangerous precedent. The score is decided on the final whistle. That's the boundary. Can you imagine if everyone started trying to get every single match score overturned? Maybe I would moan more if I thought there had been a great injustice. But I don't. We are where we need to be and where we deserve to be. Relegation is just part of the journey. Now we need to play attractive football again and get ourselves back up:)

Because it's a can of worms and a dangerous precedent. The score is decided on the final whistle. That's the boundary. Can you imagine if everyone started trying to get every single match score overturned? Maybe I would moan more if I thought there had been a great injustice. But I don't. We are where we need to be and where we deserve to be. Relegation is just part of the journey. Now we need to play attractive football again and get ourselves back up:)

They introduced VAR to try and stop clubs making legal cases and they still phuck up, whoever was in the VAR room for the Villa Sheff game should be sacked.

The hard bit to prove is had Villa conceded they would’ve thrown the bus at equalising. Unless the incident was in the 94th min, in which case I take this back, legally it’s not got a leg to stand on

Just to be clear, I’m not saying “sue to keep our place”. It was more “Take these inept cockroaches for everything they’re worth”.

Agreed. We can't blame Hawk Eye. Swings and roundabouts. What about the penalty Spurs should have had against us?

I don’t disagree with the rest of your post, but we...can blame Hawkeye. It wasn’t an incorrect decision, it was the equipment needed to properly host a top flight match not working. That’s why I didn’t mention the Burnley clusterfuck for example.

Agreed. We can't blame Hawk Eye. Swings and roundabouts. What about the penalty Spurs should have had against us? We're not victims. We accept fault, move on and fight back. I'm looking forward to the Championship. Time to re-group. Hope enough of the lads stay. Cal needs to go. King has been a trooper but wants to go so let him. Think we should cash in on Lewis Cook because he's not the player he was. Hope we can keep Brooks, Kelly, Stan, Goso, Stace, Dom, Phil and Surridge. Would love Diego to stay but fear he will leave with Brooks.

We are not victims? How about Burnley away? Absolutely farcical decisions where handball was given by the idiots in charge of VAR over-ruling the ref twice against us when the ball clearly hit our player's shoulder on two ocassions!
Clear and obvious errors?
Carry On VAR more like!

No point Watford challenging it any way because we would be staying up and they would still go down?...no we need a clear out some regrouping and Eddie and Max to stay and get us back up like Burnley...WBA...Villa...Newcastle and others before us!

If the club can't get anywhere against the E.P.L. I'm taking the PGMOL to the small claims court, that's 4 more away trips, not to mention there may not be another Magic Minibus trip around this green and pleasant land. : )

There's probably a clause in the Leagues contracts with the clubs that excludes any liability for tech failures relating to goal line tech or VAR
There is certainly a clause that stops clubs from sueing because the referee has made a mistake. If you were to sue and win, and have a result overturned from nine matches ago because the referee made a mistake, then you might collect a large amount of money but you would also end the game of football. Waiting for VAR to decide a goal is bad enough. Waiting for Crown Court to do it would really make the crowd impatient!

Don't anyone fall for the idea that the ref didn't make a mistake. He did. The ref is the ultimate arbiter, and it is his decision to decide whether to award a goal. If his linesman lets him down, or VAR lets him down, or hawkeye lets him down, or his contact lens lets him down, that's all irrelevant. The ref is the only man who makes the decision. And if he gets it wrong, it's tough. But what alternative is there.

Legally, a court will only find in favour of Bournemouth if they believe the PL has acted dishonestly or in bad faith. If they believe that the PL acted honestly and was making all reasonable and proportionate efforts to get it right, they will not find against them.

;