Tyrone Mings

I mean't because you posted the same thing three times in a row, a bit like when I stutter and say the same syllable three or four times before it comes out

Are you drunk or something Jonny? Your posts are just random words thrown together with no obvious point or reason. Why are you still here?

Brought his mum a house with his first pay packet as he grow up homeless

I think you may be pushing it . I can't Imagine for a minute he was getting paid enough at Ipswich to buy a house with his first pay packet.

How did he grow up homeless? His family spent six months to a year in a shelter before being re housed, that hardly constitutes 'growing up homeless' unfortunate as it was for him.

I think you may be pushing it . I can't Imagine for a minute he was getting paid enough at Ipswich to buy a house with his first pay packet.

How did he grow up homeless? His family spent six months to a year in a shelter before being re housed, that hardly constitutes 'growing up homeless' unfortunate as it was for him.
Definition of homeless is you haven't got a home,as for first pay packet...the lying bast#rd I'm not trusting another word of his lol

Definition of homeless is you haven't got a home,as for first pay packet...the lying bast#rd I'm not trusting another word of his lol

Definition of growing up ? We get it, he's a top bloke, crack on and give him the freedom of Aston or whatever, make him a Saint even.

Pop back in December when he's Injured, you're bottom three and say hello.

Villa fan in peace.

Thought i'd sign up to see the opinions on Mings. I'm surprised so many fans from both clubs are on about the fee. I guess its modern day football where even in a transfer there has to be a winner and a loser. For me it seems a perfect deal for everyone. You guys make a good profit on a player you didn't need or want, we get a key part of our promotion team and Mings comes to a team he wants to play for.

From the outside in I can see why it looks like we have over paid or a bit small time how we can care so much about a player who has done little in his premier league career so far. We were relegated 3 years ago with in my opinion the worst team in premier league history. We had players like richards, lescott, bacuna and gabby who didn't give a **** about the club and the relationship between fans and players was the worst i've ever seen as a villa fan. We hated a lot of them and their actions on and off the pitch deserved booing most games.

And a few years in the championship has allowed us to change that. It's the exact opposite now. The players and fans are right together. Every so often you get players who just get the club and become cult heroes straight away. I'm sure you've had similar. For various reasons Mings was that for us last year. Is he an amazing premier league defender? Maybe, i guess we will see. But signing him is more than just a player on the pitch, it continues this amazing feel good factor at the club which we haven't had since Martin O'neill left many years ago.

Good luck for the season. Looking forward to our first home game against you boys. Do you think Mings will get a good reception from the away following?

I can very much see why Mings would be really appreciated by the fans ESPECIALLY if they feel the player/fan bond has broken.
I think TM genuinely wants to engage with the fans which to be honest is refreshing in current times.
And that does indeed have value in my book, but not the sort that gets written into accounts.

;