W*tford vs 'Muff: The Dirtiest Team?

I think its just a few loudmouth fans who hate us because we beat them in their moment of glory, it must of really hurt them.
I wonder what they say about other clubs like Burnley.

Anyway, if Watford fans are on here they can look at the stats and see that it is beyond argument that they are the dirtier of the two sides. Why they get their knickers in a twist about it god only knows.

There's probably a lot of jealousy about our beautiful sea views and surrounding countryside. After all they've only got Watford Gap services. Glad I live in Bournemouth. ;)

In the 3-3 draw a few years ago they were phucking filthier than Katie Price so they can phuck off

I wonder what the 7-year stats would look like if you only included matches between the 2 clubs?

I guess I could maybe see Watford fans honestly believing that we are "dirtier" in the sense that we dive and deceive the officials more than they do. However, that's probably just the Adam Smith effect, which as we all know results in distorted perceptions of the team as a whole.

But if by "dirty" you mean persistent fouling and hurting opposing players, I don't see how you can say we're dirtier than Watford.

They can't even decide in which way we are supposed to be dirtier. No wonder their fans are the only ones who bothered voting in the poll.

They can't even decide in which way we are supposed to be dirtier. No wonder their fans are the only ones who bothered voting in the poll.

When they scythe us down at every opportunity then we're a bunch of diving cheats.

When they dive around all over the place like Perica then we're nasty cloggers.

That's how I understand it anyway. There's never any guilt on their part.

When they scythe us down at every opportunity then we're a bunch of diving cheats.

When they dive around all over the place like Perica then we're nasty cloggers.

That's how I understand it anyway. There's never any guilt on their part.
Deluded plastic cockneys

Watford is hardly cockney. they are just deluded hateful football fans.
how they live there lives is pronounced from their keyboards.
So many of them around the country.

;