W*tford vs 'Muff: The Dirtiest Team?

Deeney admitted they target star opponents in the early minutes of games. The sight of him hacking Fraser 2 seasons was a pathetic (mind you, I would now thank him if he did it again).

The fact they get so bitter makes the late equalisers even more funny. Hope they stew for many more months.

Do they have Dr Goebbels as their supporters president?... load of manufactured propaganda!

Bunch of cnuts... wont let me sign up to take the pi55.

If you leave the page to find out the answer to their fan orientated questions I think they dont allow you to proceed.

Anyone got a login to their website.....PM me.

Have to say that without Smithy our squealing was well below par on Saturday.

That new driver they have up front was world class in that department, particularly when kicking Mepham after he had won the ball. No surprise that when he did injure himself nobody took any notice.

My personal favourite Watford dive against us was Igloo when a Kermorgant boot got within two feet of his face. Rolling on the floor holding his head and squealing, then jumping up and shoving one of ours in the chest when he realised the ref had seen it. Classy!

Perhaps we should make our coach look like the one out of the film Slapshot. Now that was a dirty team, especially those twins :)

;