W*tford vs 'Muff: The Dirtiest Team?

They thought they were going to thrash Wycombe, they didn't and got a lucky draw. Now they have started on their manager and players.
No wonder they change their manager every 3 months.

That Watford result, and indeed the fact they should have lost, needs to be used by JT and co as just a gentle reminder to our squad to keep things honest. In this league anything can happen and any billy big balls will fall on their &rse. A bit of good honest hard work and the talent will shine through.

More Watfouls than Wycombe and fewer shots on target, to a team without a point. Not so easy for them. I haven’t looked at their forum but I’m guessing meltdowns all round

Watford’s performance on Tuesday was pretty woeful. I have a feeling their position is a bit misleading at the moment. They look a bang average mid table a Championship side to be honest. Can’t see them getting anywhere near promotion. Looks like their forum has picked up on this thread now too!

Deeney admitted they came out to kick star players a while back so hardly angels are they. So bitter. So satisfying then we beat them.

If for whatever reason you are having a bad day, watch that a couple of times on YouTube and I promise your day will improve.

Got a soft spot for the Wendy's after they ripped the p*ss out of the Pikeys.

I don’t mind us giving them 6 points to keep them up this season, small payback!

This thread is always worth a bump for every time we play Watford and have their forum in meltdown and even a few dolts of theirs on here spouting off that we’re the dirty team. Delusional bunch.

What For fans are very Trump-like in maintaining that Bournemouth are a dirty team in the face of the stats.

Altering Jefferson Lerma's Wikipedia page shows that really are a bunch of keyboard sore losers. Have they superseded NSC as the height of delusion?

Once a football match is Over...the venom and hatred should stop right there:
There was a Referee and Rules. Then a Result. If your team, whether it be Watford or Boscombe or Falkirk or Mangotsfield or Spurs or Estudiantes or Hamworthy Rec or blinkin Atletico McDrido...it doesn't matter a bugger..the games over and you can't change what happened....
If your some twerp in Bushey or Tazakstan carping about your Hornets getting Zero Pwa down in the Piney Chines...then that carp or any venomous output should be directed at your club strikers...only they could have changed things ...and made you happy. That 95 to 100 minutes was All. Its Gawn Dawn ...its Finito Benito !

Last edited:

;