Yeovil Town v AFC Bournemouth- FA Cup Third Round

Safely through.
I would love Cambridge away, just to have a taste of that old style matchday.

Please, never be in the position that we have to play Nyland in a league game.

Nyland is absol rubbish. I don't know why we ever bought him. He's had more Clubs than I've had hot dinners! He gave away the Yeovil goal by trying to dribble the ball past an attacker in stead of clearing it 1st time.
...and what a team of almost 'unknowns' SP put out. I guess it was a chance for him to see what the players were like in a 'proper' game.
UTC

We're locked and loaded heading home, it's been cold and wet but we're into the hat for the draw. Driver Pete is using "local knowledge" to get us home quickly, if that doesn't work, he'll get us lost quickly : )
As for the match, didn't have the best of views but the scoreboard said 1-3 at the end, sometimes that's what matters most. Our fans were brilliant again, out sung Yeovil even without a roof. Did smile at the chant to their player "squatting" in the second half.
: )

We're locked and loaded heading home, it's been cold and wet but we're into the hat for the draw. Driver Pete is using "local knowledge" to get us home quickly, if that doesn't work, he'll get us lost quickly : )
As for the match, didn't have the best of views but the scoreboard said 1-3 at the end, sometimes that's what matters most. Our fans were brilliant again, out sung Yeovil even without a roof. Did smile at the chant to their player "squatting" in the second half.
All I heard was the Yeovil fans calling the ref a ************************.

Barely heard you. Heard a few Yeovil chants about how quiet our support was, though.

Satisfying to knock out Yeovil - I feared for serious injuries. Amused how they argued for a penalty - they don’t seem to understand the concept of full time, it’s not like rugby.

Overall a decent performance given the conditions and several players got game time too.

Pleased for Marcondes, think he offers a real attacking threat although hard to play him and Phil-bill
Pub team go out, outclassed. Moronic home support boo our players for being assaulted.

Good performance, job done, get the ice-packs on and get home.

Safely through.
I would love Cambridge away, just to have a taste of that old style matchday.

Please, never be in the position that we have to play Nyland in a league game.
If it is Cambridge away and you’re fit, we’ll go together and you can crash at my place.
Then in the summer, I'll want to crash at your place.

Barely heard you. Heard a few Yeovil chants about how quiet our support was, though.
What a miserable response to one of our finest fans who never fails to make light of trying circumstances and was once again out in all the elements with his good lady supporting our team while you and me were sat on our sofas.

If table says the support was brilliant that’s good enough for me.

Show some respect.

Was at the game and actually sat in the Yeovil end with a mate who is a Yeovil supporter, my observations:
-Marcondes should start ahead of Lewis Cook. It may have only been Yeovil but how many would Lewis Cook have scored today? In fact Marcondes scored more in today’s game than Lewis Cook has in his entire career. Cannot fathom how Marcondes cannot be preferred as an advanced midfielder. Very intelligent runs and an eye for goal. MOTM for sure.
-Nobody else stood out really, not in a positive way anyway. The two who stood out for the wrong reasons were Nyland (quite an achievement to have nothing to do and still concede a goal) and Rogers who seems incapable of passing to a team mate and never looks remotely like beating his man, he is so far short of the standard required I actually feel sorry for him.
-As somebody who was in the ground I can confirm that our (the Bournemouth) support was dreadful, in fact a visually impaired person in the ground could well have believed that there were not even any of our fans there at all. If you believe you were making noise, it was nowhere near loud enough to be heard from the Yeovil end. Very poor effort tbh.

;