Yeovil Town v AFC Bournemouth- FA Cup Third Round

Was at the game and actually sat in the Yeovil end with a mate who is a Yeovil supporter, my observations:
-Marcondes should start ahead of Lewis Cook. It may have only been Yeovil but how many would Lewis Cook have scored today? In fact Marcondes scored more in today’s game than Lewis Cook has in his entire career. Cannot fathom how Marcondes cannot be preferred as an advanced midfielder. Very intelligent runs and an eye for goal. MOTM for sure.
-Nobody else stood out really, not in a positive way anyway. The two who stood out for the wrong reasons were Nyland (quite an achievement to have nothing to do and still concede a goal) and Rogers who seems incapable of passing to a team mate and never looks remotely like beating his man, he is so far short of the standard required I actually feel sorry for him.
-As somebody who was in the ground I can confirm that our (the Bournemouth) support was dreadful, in fact a visually impaired person in the ground could well have believed that there were not even any of our fans there at all. If you believe you were making noise, it was nowhere near loud enough to be heard from the Yeovil end. Very poor effort tbh.

Was at the game and actually sat in the Yeovil end with a mate who is a Yeovil supporter, my observations:
-Marcondes should start ahead of Lewis Cook. It may have only been Yeovil but how many would Lewis Cook have scored today? In fact Marcondes scored more in today’s game than Lewis Cook has in his entire career. Cannot fathom how Marcondes cannot be preferred as an advanced midfielder. Very intelligent runs and an eye for goal. MOTM for sure.
-Nobody else stood out really, not in a positive way anyway. The two who stood out for the wrong reasons were Nyland (quite an achievement to have nothing to do and still concede a goal) and Rogers who seems incapable of passing to a team mate and never looks remotely like beating his man, he is so far short of the standard required I actually feel sorry for him.
-As somebody who was in the ground I can confirm that our (the Bournemouth) support was dreadful, in fact a visually impaired person in the ground could well have believed that there were not even any of our fans there at all. If you believe you were making noise, it was nowhere near loud enough to be heard from the Yeovil end. Very poor effort tbh.

That open end never generates noise - it just disappeas into nothing. I've been there on a hot sunny day and it was the same. Don't let that get in the way of you slagging AFCB off in every possible way.

That open end never generates noise - it just disappeas into nothing. I've been there on a hot sunny day and it was the same. Don't let that get in the way of you slagging AFCB off in every possible way.
Fair enough, if that was the case I stand corrected. I can only report on what I heard, which was nothing.

I only watched it on TV, but I think Nathan Moriah-Welsh deserves praise for a competent debut played out of position. Mepham deserves praise for the way he organised the defence and led by example and Leif Davis was as tough as old boots.
Thought Mariah-Welsh did very well .
Meps and Davis good too .

My observations of your post.
A dig at L Cook who didn't play.
A dig at Nyland.
A dig at Rogers.
A dig at the AFCB support.

I thought our fans did well both behind me in the stand and behind the goal.

As for the Yeovil goal faffing around like that deserves to be punished.

Poor Rogers nothing ever seems to come off for him. Great shame perhaps somewhere else he might be a success but credit to him his head doesn't drop he keeps plugging away.

My oh my it was cold down in Somerset.

He scored a hat trick Waz. Even you couldn't be negative about that,
He played very well even aside from the hat trick. Always looking to get on the ball and make things happen. Would really like to see more of him in the league.
also forgot to add:
-NMW at right back deserves a special mention, playing out of position on his professional debut looked very assured. Very tidy on the ball.
-Brady looked good again when he came on, can see he really has a touch of class about him. Looks threatening cutting in from the right hand side.
-Mepham although did not have to do any extraordinary defending, was noticeably more vocal and helping out his team mates throughout. I’m not his biggest fan but he should be applauded for his application today.

Nobody's slating the away support.if you were there fair enough,in the middle of everything it's gonna sound loud,but the atmosphere just didn't come across on the telly box or radio.

;