AFC Bournemouth v Forest Green Rovers - League Cup

With this I reluctantly agree.

With both of them, yet again, I was willing them to do well, but often was left feeling disappointed or frustrated. They weren't poor particularly, they just seem to always slow our momentum.

We all will them to do well....but you can see...they don't cut it whenever called upon.
You are either hungry to make the 1st team, or you are hungry for picking up a cheque each week to fund your flash home, watch, and car.

We all will them to do well....but you can see...they don't cut it whenever called upon.
You are either hungry to make the 1st team, or you are hungry for picking up a cheque each week to fund your flash home, watch, and car.
First sentence is spot on. I think back to Newcastle away last season, as a prime example. The sense of disappointment I had when I heard King wasnt playing and was replaced by Ibe. Sure enough he is put clean through after 2 minutes and does really poorly. Its moments like that, because we probably would have won that game. I appreciate all players make mistakes. but it is more about how they (don't) easily fit in, to the general ethos.

Hunger and desire? Think you are probably being unfair.

Shocker and disgusting - you definitely are.

No

"Diabolical" (disgracefully bad) is a long stretch from "not very good"

Eddie was being honest, you are exaggerating for effect, not for the first time.

It was a diabolical lacklustre performance.
My opinion and that of a few others I have spoken to.

you're clearly not the only drama queen in the village then

i think rob meant you should be more honest about your own performance, as you're currently the stand out performer

you're clearly not the only drama queen in the village then

i think rob meant you should be more honest about your own performance, as you're currently the stand out performer

Yawn.
How many chances do you want to give Ibe, Homer Simpson, Sorantie, and Rico?
We all want them to come good, but it just ain't happening.

No drama queen response, just a factual one.

;