Away To Saints

At least the high demand for this away friendly should mean Jim will start to ask for larger away allocations in the league :throw:

This sent me on a Google mission.

Saints' relegation has trebled the distance to our closest away game, which seems to be a dead heat between Brentford and Brighton at 100 miles.

I think West Brom was Swansea's closest game for a period, which is 150m, which I suspect Newcastle have had in the past when Man City was their closest. Plymouth have probably had further than that to their nearest away game in the past. A mere 122 miles to Bristol City for them next season.

We will be awaiting tickets from the host club. Don’t forget we are dealing with our little neighbour down the road in a lower division. Best give them some time to deal with such a demand for tickets, they’re not used to it.
Tinpot

After all theyve only had 21 days to get them to me.I will be well annoyed if I have to go to the ticket office on Monday

Nothing here yet.

I'm the first to moan about the many issues with our ticket office. However, this might be an issue at Southampton's end. The tickets have to come from there, and I can well imagine us selling 3.5k for a friendly took them by surprise. And following relegation a lot of staff around a club get made redundant (even when they're peanuts in the grand scheme).

Maybe but a lot of people have said they have already got theirs. Weather permitting we are hoping to go to the Rose Bowl in the day so they need to arrive by Monday at the latest

;